• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request for any Lynda course ASAP

towoju5

Jan 9, 2020
Nigeria
insidetechtools.com
Do you have a Lynda course you will like to have, the time is now or never, drop a link to your desired Lynda course today and i will provide you a link to download your desired course?

Please note this offer is only valid for lynda.com course and offer will run for just 24hours maximum

Let the giveaway begins!!!

Drop your link in the comment session now. 👇👇👇

Note: Link to multiple lectures (PATH) is not allowed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: birdarabic
IS it ok to request a full path?

Not Okay sir, I can't download and re-upload that much file bro.

Guys, you can get a premium Lynda account for like a couple of bucks over eBay.

I got mine for less than $2.50.

I haven´t opened a thread/giveaway like this because my internet connection sucks!

00b8c2ebcc1aa53bcfc54f5bd4da187a.png

Today is REAALY BAD!

Normally the PING is around 120-150 but the download speed is around 2 mbps and 2.5 mbps.

Upload speed is normal at the moment.

Reactions: birdarabic
Guys, you can get a premium Lynda account for like a couple of bucks over eBay.

I got mine for less than $2.50.

I haven´t opened a thread/giveaway like this because my internet connection sucks!

00b8c2ebcc1aa53bcfc54f5bd4da187a.png

Today is REAALY BAD!

Normally the PING is around 120-150 but the download speed is around 2 mbps and 2.5 mbps.

Upload speed is normal at the moment.

Even I can get you an Lynda account credentials, but I currently am not qualified to sell anything on this platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: RogerM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock