• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request FREEPIK Premium 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
request sir, Thank Yo

Sir download this request. Thankyou

Please my friend.thankyou
Accounts are not eligible right now. New Member account must be older than 10 Days for requesting resource. Rules has been changed for new members.

Be active on Babiato Community. Contribute, Be highly visible and interactive. The best & fast way to get benefit of 5 Files request from this thread is by becoming an active member. You should post regularly with relevant, helpful and educated information that will further the conversation in the Babiato Forums.
Don’t post short irrelevant responses as this may be considered as spam and you may be banned from the forum. Don't make multiple accounts, yesterday we banned 5 accounts.

Last edited:

Reactions: Takraw and vehla
bro.. Rules has been changed for new members. Right now you can request only 3 files as a New Member.

Thank you again! You rock!

I am confused, cause I am not a New Member. I am here since 2019. Am I wrong?
Bro... Your account status was "New Member" at time of request. Member account status is based on active, interaction, points, messages. Account status is not based on Date signup. Within Couple of days, New Registered account could be Active Member with more interaction & active on Babiato.
here's a member on this thread, registered on Aug 2019 but account status is still as "New Member"

Thank you. :)

Edit : Sorry. I just saw my account status. :) Joined Aug 18, 2019 but I'm too "New Member". I don't deserve download. Sory for my bad. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vehla

Thank you. :)

Edit : Sorry. I just saw my account status. :) Joined Aug 18, 2019 but I'm too "New Member". I don't deserve download. Sory for my bad. :)
bro you deserve 3 premium files bcoz your "New Member" account is older than 3 months as per 'New Member' Rule.

Accounts are not eligible right now. New Member account must be older than 10 Days for requesting resource. Rules has been changed for new members.

Be active on Babiato Community. Contribute, Be highly visible and interactive. The best & fast way to get benefit of 5 Files request from this thread is by becoming an active member. You should post regularly with relevant, helpful and educated information that will further the conversation in the Babiato Forums.
Don’t post short irrelevant responses as this may be considered as spam and you may be banned from the forum. Don't make multiple accounts, yesterday we banned 5 accounts.

I just have 1 account myfriend

Bro... Your account status was "New Member" at time of request. Member account status is based on active, interaction, points, messages. Account status is not based on Date signup. Within Couple of days, New Registered account could be Active Member with more interaction & active on Babiato.
here's a member on this thread, registered on Aug 2019 but account status is still as "New Member"
OMG, so sorry!!! I thought it was by the date. Thank you for your explanation...you are so kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock