• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Google Tag Manager education tutorial Dropshipping

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Hi Folks,

I have been using google universal analytics for almost 2 years, it been 8 months since Google Analytics 4 came out and now I want to learn Google Tag Manager very professionally managment. Intermediate level.

My Study challenge is all my social media tracking asset put in one place and manage. Like this :

Google Tag Manager
Facebook Pixel | Bing | M.Clarity | Pinterest | Google Analytics 4 + Google Universal ( OLD ) | Google Ads | Google Keyword

So I need a good source of Google tag manager course, anyone expert in this area? Can any suggestions or course share with me? :)
The course should be cover Events for social media assets too.

Thanks a lot

jeff sauer is the guy who teach everything related to data. He is a master of google analytics, google tag manager , google ads.

Reactions: SpaceWorker
This guy jeff sauer do you have him course ?
No bro, i just know about him. I also want to learn gtm, google analytics, and google ads in the near future, but not right now.
His course available on sites which ask for premium membership.
If i got, i would put it on babiato with a seprate thread.

No bro, i just know about him. I also want to learn gtm, google analytics, and google ads in the near future, but not right now.
His course available on sites which ask for premium membership.
If i got, i would put it on babiato with a seprate thread.
Thanks men

Could you share it Jeff?

His youtube channel is really good.
Just checked what i have and realized it's only 99.9% complete. Only 3 very short videos and some pdf files are not completed. Please wait until I try to complete that torrent if there are any seeders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock