• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Internal Link Juicer Pro

Yes..this wasn't the full one, many pro feature are missing such as auto link to cat and tags and other stuff...this one are no different with standard free one...but thanks anyway

within the settings > "Whitelist of taxonomies, that should be used for linking" I am able to select for example product categories but when saving the selected options actually don't get saved unfortunately :(

Looks like some internal checks related to option saving aren't nulled properly - the options are clickable, but don't get saved. "Consideration of existing or manually created links" for example also isn't saved as an option, and on refresh is disabled again :/

Lee is not given the option to choose any taxonomy
Can you please send me the original plugin privately?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock