• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Method to create unlimited gift cards and vccs

coolbaby

Mar 17, 2020
This was stated by Mod @zen123 yesterday that he will list this method in freebie section.
Looking forward to it.
I was about to buy before I see the sales thread was closed.
Thanks in advance

Yes Sir! the sales thread I interacted with was selling that PDF/Method.
Mods closed that thread because selling that kind of product is against new TOS of Babiato forum.
If you think listing it in freebie against TOS, please don't.
Thank you

Thank you very much ... I know the tos and all this.. I'm not newbie.. I'm different kind of person .. you can't observ about my work and methods.

Thank you very much ... I know the tos and all this.. I'm not newbie.. I'm different kind of person .. you can't observ about my work and methods.

lmao ......... :LOL:

Who in the forum doesn't know that you are the moderator. You are people who makes rules and regulations. I've just joined yesterday, a newbie shouldn't talk all this.

I saw some good stuffs in this worth buying. Hopefully soon. But most of them are getting closed before I decide to buy :)

My point was if it doesn't violate forum tos, please help us (especially me) posting this in the freebie section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock