• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Responsive Apartment Management System (codecanyon)

@monyancha254 Which link is the files you use? There are too many links here.

is this? 👇
Kindly find here,

as i haven't tested,

so you have to take care of that please...!!

Enjoy...!!

is this? 👇
Sorry for keeping all you in waiting....!!

here we go for

Responsive Apartment Management System v3.0

Change below mentioned details in config.php as per your configuration...!!

and you all are done....
Database is in DB folder upload manually....!!

define('WEB_URL', 'http://localhost/ams/');
define('ROOT_PATH', 'C:\xampp72\htdocs\ams/');

define('DB_HOSTNAME', 'localhost');
define('DB_USERNAME', 'root');
define('DB_PASSWORD', '');
define('DB_DATABASE', 'ams');

this is the preinstalled and tested version @jagc3763

is this? 👇
Someone please solve the issue here. It keeps login out after you login. Please share back the solved script. Thank you
Responsive Apartment Management System

is this? 👇

Hello I need help with this please. I have succesfully installed it. It works fine to the dashboard then i got a http 500 server error on every single page of the system. Cant use the system. Please help

Hello I need help with this please. I have succesfully installed it. It works fine to the dashboard then i got a http 500 server error on every single page of the system. Cant use the system. Please help

set php version to 7.2

If you have set your database connections well -> yes ı did it
you can try clear your browsing data and check again -> yes ı did it but not working.

can you help me? on anydesk?

Hello,
Did you solve the issue?
If not get to me over Whatsapp +254799117020 so that i can help you

Reactions: cnrsbtogll
merhabalar.
script çalışıyor. Hiç bir sorun yok. ücretli destek vermek isterim.

merhabalar.
script çalışıyor. Hiç bir sorun yok. ücretli destek vermek isterim.

Your first post, totally disrespecting other members and community rules (which you didn't even read) and offer to sell your service in your first post.

And I wonder why they say that I'm grumpy all the time.

hello
i installed it successfully and data is coming and no warning but it keeps giving me "wrong password or email"

i copied them right from the database

any help/suggestions ?

thanks in advance

I FINALLY FOUND A NULLED CODE FOR IT..
Link removed by staff

just change the config.php THEN YOUR DONE.. I HOPE IT HELPS SOMEONE CUZ IT HELPED ME

Last edited by a moderator:
I FINALLY FOUND A NULLED CODE FOR IT..
Link removed by staff

just change the config.php THEN YOUR DONE.. I HOPE IT HELPS SOMEONE CUZ IT HELPED ME
Don't link to other nulled sites please.

Reactions: Teamvoid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock