• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reward App Lucky Spin + Start App ads + Adcolony

Reward App Lucky Spin + Start App ads + Adcolony v5.7

No permission to download
These are my progress:

1) I managed to install the administrator panel.

2) Achieve NULLED license verification from the administrator profile.

3) Create the android application with a new package name.

Current problems faced:
The App still does not connect to the administration panel.

Observations: I could notice that the url path of the web panel is encrypted by Base64, but although this must be added in the app files, apparently it must also be hosted in the real-time database of firebase!! !

This is because it shows an error when trying to retrieve the URL and KEY strings from the firebase database, but these fields are empty and therefore the app does not start.

These are my progress:

1) I managed to install the administrator panel.

2) Achieve NULLED license verification from the administrator profile.

3) Create the android application with a new package name.

Current problems faced:
The App still does not connect to the administration panel.

Observations: I could notice that the url path of the web panel is encrypted by Base64, but although this must be added in the app files, apparently it must also be hosted in the real-time database of firebase!! !

This is because it shows an error when trying to retrieve the URL and KEY strings from the firebase database, but these fields are empty and therefore the app does not start.
Friend in the project edit the string that redirects to the server, it creates a link to the panel. only that it is in a .Class that I am not able to recompile maybe you can.
you have to create a file with the name of the app's data package for it to work

1671038437505.png

Reactions: mariaktyler
Friend in the project edit the string that redirects to the server, it creates a link to the panel. only that it is in a .Class that I am not able to recompile maybe you can.
you have to create a file with the name of the app's data package for it to work

1671038437505.png
The encryption of the link that leads to the server is
and contains 3 levels of encoding, at the end is the "Server Url+API KEY+Android Package Name", it is the final Decode link show on the demo admin settings: http://reward.technicalsumer.com/_serverkey_com.app.rewardapp ,
I was able to create my own encoded link with the Url of my panel, but even that and following the manual, the App continues requesting that data from the firebase real-time database.

I have nulled the admin panel, the link encoding is also ready, but the app continues requesting that data from firebase, In version 5.5 it was not like that since the connection was made directly, in this version it seems that it changed and firebase is used.

You can easily verify it, you simply arm the app as it comes without modifying anything, check that the configuration of the API KEY and API URL as shown in the manual, these data are not added anywhere, then you run the app from the android studio to your movil and you can see that it connects to the demo server without any problems.

So now, you can check that it is not necessary the add API KEY and API URL to make it connect, so I did some research and I could find the request for the data right on the splass screen at the start of the app, it calls the firebase database and asks for: API KEY+API url

Last edited:

1671038437505.png
please share the working this app source code

Reactions: dharunmods

1671038437505.png
can you share this source code plz

#NEW UPDATED
- Please comment all ads network except AdMob in AdNetwork loadReward on all pages (Spin, Daily, Website, Video Zone)
- Also edit all adsnetwork on splash screen code

#UPDATED
For this trick you can access this app BUT WITHOUT ADS NETWORK!.
please comment/remove script

adNetwork = newAdnetwork.initiliaze
adNetwork.build()

finnaly i've nulled this code, this trick for coder.

## ON ADMIN WEB SCRIPT

1. Delete this code
////////////////////////////////////
if($salt=="" || $key==""){
return $this->respError("Something went wrong!");
}
if($key!= md5(env('API_KEY').$salt)){
return $this->respError("Something went wrong!!" );
}

From
app/Http/Controllers/Api/Func.php
app/Http/Controllers/Api/UserController.php

2. MOBILE APPS
REPLACE BASE_URL from (Constant.API) to Your Direct Domain
at
app\src\main\java\com\app\rewardapp\restApi\WebApi.java
app\src\main\res\layout\restApi\WebApi.java

Example : String BASE_URL= "YOUR DOMAIN";

3. GENERATE API_URL FOR WEB & API URL MOBILE SCRIPT
The Format is = yourdomain + "_serverkey_" + your packages
STRING = https://example.com/_serverkey_com.example.apps

BASE64 ENCODE THE STRING TARGET FOR 3 times
EXAMPLE RESULT : WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsc1pVZEdkR05IZUd4TWJVNTJZbE01Wm1NeVZubGtiVlo1WVRKV05WZ3lUblppVXpWc1pVZEdkR05IZUd4TWJVWjNZMGhOUFE9PQ==

INSERT/REPLACE API_URL IN "Server Configuration" AND app\src\main\java\com\app\rewardapp\util\Constant_Api.java

Last edited:
#UPDATED
For this trick you can access this app BUT WITHOUT ADS NETWORK!.
please comment/remove script

adNetwork = newAdnetwork.initiliaze
adNetwork.build()

finnaly i've nulled this code, this trick for coder.

## ON ADMIN WEB SCRIPT

1. Delete this code
if($salt=="" || $key==""){
return $this->respError("Something went wrong!");
}
if($key!= md5(env('API_KEY').$salt)){
return $this->respError("Something went wrong!!" );
}

From
app/Http/Controllers/Api/Func.php
app/Http/Controllers/Api/UserController.php

2. MOBILE APPS
REPLACE BASE_URL from (Constant.API) to Your Direct Domain
at
app\src\main\java\com\app\rewardapp\restApi\WebApi.java
app\src\main\res\layout\restApi\WebApi.java

Example : String BASE_URL= "YOUR DOMAIN";

3. GENERATE API_URL FOR WEB & API URL MOBILE SCRIPT
The Format is = yourdomain + "_serverkey_" + your packages
STRING = https://example.com/_serverkey_com.example.apps

BASE64 ENCODE THE STRING TARGET FOR 3 times
EXAMPLE RESULT : WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsc1pVZEdkR05IZUd4TWJVNTJZbE01Wm1NeVZubGtiVlo1WVRKV05WZ3lUblppVXpWc1pVZEdkR05IZUd4TWJVWjNZMGhOUFE9PQ==

INSERT/REPLACE API_URL IN "Server Configuration" AND app\src\main\java\com\app\rewardapp\util\Constant_Api.java
can you share the android code with this changes

Plz Update

Change Log v 5.7 – 11 March 2023

Added : UI Updated
Added : Google Login Added
Added : Scratch Card Added
Added : LeaderBoard Updated
Added : App Improvement
Added : Multiple Admin Option Added
Added : Security Updated
Added : VPN Protection Added
Fixed : Bug Fixed
Fixed : App Optimized
Fixed : Admin Panel Optimized
Fixed : Removed Mandatory Email Verification on Invite Section

Reactions: widchy95
Babak updated Reward App Lucky Spin + Start App ads + Adcolony with a new update entry:

Reward App Lucky Spin + Start App ads + Adcolony v5.7

Download Reward App Lucky Spin + Start App ads + Adcolony v5.7 Nulled Free
Change Log v 5.7 – 11 March 2023

Added : UI Updated
Added : Google Login Added
Added : Scratch Card Added
Added : LeaderBoard Updated
Added : App Improvement
Added : Multiple Admin Option Added
Added : Security Updated
Added : VPN Protection Added
Fixed : Bug Fixed
Fixed : App Optimized
Fixed : Admin Panel Optimized
Fixed : Removed Mandatory Email Verification on Invite Section

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: fmchawki
Hello, this file is the one that is downloaded from codecanyon, but this time the author has decided to provide a code that does not work, in the manual you can see that he asks that you contact him to provide the rest of the code, that is You must speak directly with the author after purchasing so that he or she provides the real code for the web panel and the Android code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock