• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
An error pls help

In setting financial payment getaway only 3 channels is visible other payment is not there.

Paypal
Payu
Razorpay

Othee is ont there

You should try it
Hi, I keep getting error: Request Failed
Bad Request on certificates from the admin and user. Can you please confirm if this is the case? Or am I doing something wrong or does the certificate not work in this version?

Hi, does anyone else have problems downloading certificates? any solution please

How can i change Currency symbol and translate it? I tried to search on lang folder but i can not find it. Also I tried to translate installments words but i can not found it .
And I tried to activate paypal payment gateway and add test credential but it is not working.
Also i am getting this error if i tried to upload a video 25 MB although my PHP upload settings upload_max_filesize :200MB
Also video player is not working with Youtube or any player
I am using nulled version 1.9

Attachments

• Un2121456titled.jpg
    Un2121456titled.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 212Untitled.jpg
    212Untitled.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Untitled32314.jpg
    Untitled32314.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
hi! Does anyone have the plugins to make the certificates work? Does anyone know how to solve the fact that they don't download? can someone help me please

Can you help me understand how to set up live webinars via Jitsi?
I followed the developer documentation, but I did not understand how a student could watch live and how a lecturer could present the course directly through the platform. I have no experience in dealing with Jitsi.
Thank you for your kind contributions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock