• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Selling] Hosting Special For Babiato Members - $5 Total For 3 Months Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Day All,

I am extending the promotion, 3 months of hosting for only $3
Use Promo Code: babiato3FOR3 at checkout on the Members Only Package

Act now and request Santa's gift pack at time of purchase for $40 worth of goodies!

Dear @adderall !
Good to see your offer, I am planning to buy one, but I noted a few things which need clarity, The promotion code above does not work, I just tried please fix it, Another issue is that I noted on your main page the offer for babiato seems good, which is

Disk Space Quota 30 GB
Total Sites 4
Dedicated CPU Cores 2
Dedicated Memory (RAM) 2GB

Bandwidth per month 120GB

When I go to the checkout page it shows the below,

Special LiteSpeed
Disk Space 15 GB
Bandwidth 90 GB
Dedicated CPU Core 2
Dedicated Memory 2 GB

Please explain this variation,
one last question if I plan to buy 2-year plan, will it cost me as per 1$/m as offered above? Thanks you

Dear @adderall !
Good to see your offer, I am planning to buy one, but I noted a few things which need clarity, The promotion code above does not work, I just tried please fix it, Another issue is that I noted on your main page the offer for babiato seems good, which is

Disk Space Quota 30 GB
Total Sites 4
Dedicated CPU Cores 2
Dedicated Memory (RAM) 2GB

Bandwidth per month 120GB

When I go to the checkout page it shows the below,

Special LiteSpeed
Disk Space 15 GB
Bandwidth 90 GB
Dedicated CPU Core 2
Dedicated Memory 2 GB

Please explain this variation,
one last question if I plan to buy 2-year plan, will it cost me as per 1$/m as offered above? Thanks you
Happy New Year,

Our sites plans have been updated and the coupon code your trying to use has expired. Once you are in the Marketplace, select Members Only option to your left. That is the current Babiato Plan. Also note that the plans are for 3 months of service. If you reach your disk quota or bandwidth limits, we will make reasonable adjustments for you free of charge.

To address your second question, we do not offer 2 year plans currently. We offer 3 Months, 6 Months, and 1 Year plans.

Have a great New Year!

Greetings Babiato Members - 6 Months of Hosting Only $3 - New Year Special

LiteMere is having a New Year Special. For a limited time, get the Members Only Plan, 6 Months of hosting for only $3 dollars.

Coupon Code: babiato2021

When selecting your hosting plan, after you select your domain, in the drop down area, select semiannually (6 months) then enter coupon code: babiato2021

Start the year off right with great hosting!

LiteMere

Greetings Babiato Members - 6 Months of Hosting Only $3 - New Year Special

LiteMere is having a New Year Special. For a limited time, get the Members Only Plan, 6 Months of hosting for only $3 dollars.

When selecting your hosting plan, after you select your domain, in the drop down area, select semiannually (6 months) then enter coupon code: babiato2021

Start the year off right with great hosting!

LiteMere

Good to see your updated plan, but I would recommend that hosting is a long term business, usually a client not changes their host frequently, then why your offer is only for 6 months test, the real pain start after passing 6 months, where the prices go double, I just checked, after 6 months, the prices will go to 20$ for lite plan and 35 $ for ultralite, Look at hostinger, if you buy for the extended time i.e 4 years plan, they will offer 90% discount, which attracts more customer, It is just an advise sir if you want to promote your startup hosting business. Happy new year :(

Good to see your updated plan, but I would recommend that hosting is a long term business, usually a client not changes their host frequently, then why your offer is only for 6 months test, the real pain start after passing 6 months, where the prices go double, I just checked, after 6 months, the prices will go to 20$ for lite plan and 35 $ for ultralite, Look at hostinger, if you buy for the extended time i.e 4 years plan, they will offer 90% discount, which attracts more customer, It is just an advise sir if you want to promote your startup hosting business. Happy new year :(
Perhaps you should read the "About" page. I am not in this for profit, I am in it to help people. Prices will likely not change unless server cost increase. I promise no price increase for 1 year and no more than a 25% price increase after one year.

Reactions: librakhan
Hi,adderall

One question: does your hosting support different sites with different IPs (shared), like siteground?

Thank you

Hi,adderall

One question: does your hosting support different sites with different IPs (shared), like siteground?

Thank you
If you want a dedicated IP address, that cost extra. You can host multiple websites with the same hosting plan. We allocate more resources to each hosting plan well beyond that of siteground.

If you want a dedicated IP address, that cost extra. You can host multiple websites with the same hosting plan. We allocate more resources to each hosting plan well beyond that of siteground.

I don't need dedicated IP, just hope the sites will on different IPs, is it possible?

When applying the code it is still at 7 dollar price but your offer is of 3$. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please help me, I want to buy.
Thank you!

Reactions: SpiderWeb
I'm using this hosting for more than a month and i can say only good words. Very fast server, great support. Highly recommended.

When applying the code it is still at 7 dollar price but your offer is of 3$. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please help me, I want to buy.
Thank you!

If your using code "babiato2021" on the members only plan, I assure you, it only charges $3. Please contact me for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock