• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper v6.0.1.1 Nulled

No permission to download

6.0.7​

• New 'unsubscribe tag' detection
    Sendy now checks for missing unsubscribe tags in your email before sending out your campaign. A message will appear reminding you (or your clients) that an unsubscribe tag is missing in your email and it is recommended to add one to minimise complaint rates.
  • Automatically fix incorrect usage of unsubscribe tag
    Sendy now checks if you accidentally used a 'dummy placeholder unsubscribe link' in your email instead of a proper unsubscribe tag. If the latter is used, Sendy will automatically replace it with the correct [unsubscribe] tag.
  • Broken links detection
    Sendy now checks all links in your email for broken links before you send out your campaign. If there are broken links in your email, Sendy will inform you with the list of broken links so that you can fix them before sending out your email.
  • The 1 x 1 pixel tracking image has been substituted with a base64 version of the image to reduce the file size and eliminate one HTTP redirect. Although this may appear insignificant for a single open, it can result in thousands of HTTP redirects being saved for numerous opens. ~ Thanks James Cridland for the suggestion
  • Adjusted CSS for mobile view
  • Fixed ‘Uncaught DivisionByZeroError’ in Autoresponders emails page
  • Updated geolocation database
@domba hey brother would you please null ?

Reactions: daffanra
v6.0.7 nulled, not tested

Attachments

• sendy-6.0.7-nulled.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 42
when i am sending campaign show like that
how to disable this

i think its Web version language

translator problm how to solve this

Attachments

• problm.PNG
    problm.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 25
errrrr.PNG

Any solution for this
Looks like you put that in your campaign. That isn't added by default nor there is an option to include that in emails while using sendy. You can't include script or form tags in your email as they won't work. If you are copying from some other website be careful what you copy. Rather start with some easy to understand template.

Reactions: bebold

6.0.7.1 Not Nulled​

• You can now choose whether you want Sendy to perform a check for broken links when creating or editing a campaign
    check-for-broken-links-option.png
  • Also added a 5 seconds timeout to broken link detection curl
  • Streamlined the design for ‘Also save as template?’ checkbox option when creating / editing a campaign or autoresponder

Attachments

• sendy-6.0.7.1.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 40

How to null this script​

just replace the files with the ones I provide​

_install.php - in the root folder​

footer.php - in the includes folder​

functions.php - in te includes folder​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
hello brother can you share with me the password if possible i want to install it in aws

Reactions: enigmahernandez

6.0.7.1 Not Nulled​

• You can now choose whether you want Sendy to perform a check for broken links when creating or editing a campaign
    check-for-broken-links-option.png
  • Also added a 5 seconds timeout to broken link detection curl
  • Streamlined the design for ‘Also save as template?’ checkbox option when creating / editing a campaign or autoresponder
hey @domba would you please null this one?

Also @enigmahernandez sorry brother some people does not have source so we can't see your password

• Haha
hey @domba would you please null this one?

Also @enigmahernandez sorry brother some people does not have source so we can't see your password
He won't be able to null it since this script can't be nulled conventionally, this script gets the files directly from the server when the license is validated via the purchase code sir,

If you want to get this files, you need to contribute something to Babiato, there are many ways to do it, collaborating, uploading payment scripts or supporting with donations. This is how Babiato has existed until now and it is because we all collaborate and contribute to the site.

He won't be able to null it since this script can't be nulled conventionally, this script gets the files directly from the server when the license is validated via the purchase code sir,

If you want to get this files, you need to contribute something to Babiato, there are many ways to do it, collaborating, uploading payment scripts or supporting with donations. This is how Babiato has existed until now and it is because we all collaborate and contribute to the site.
Since I don't have any resource that's why I donated Babia.to and become Lover bro Ik how it's working

• Haha

What are you saying? You obviously don't know how this script work or how is it programmed. It's code is obfuscated - not readable by humans but it can be deobfuscated and since then it can easily be nulled when we can see the complete source code. I have done this multiple times and with great success.
What you are saying in the post before makes no sense because files like functions.php and other files that needs to be nulled can also be updated to addd new functions in updates and so on. It's not possible to have static version of those files and use them for every version to null the script. It may work but if something was updated since latest update of nulled files that won't work.

What are you saying? You obviously don't know how this script work or how is it programmed. It's code is obfuscated - not readable by humans but it can be deobfuscated and since then it can easily be nulled when we can see the complete source code. I have done this multiple times and with great success.
What you are saying in the post before makes no sense because files like functions.php and other files that needs to be nulled can also be updated to addd new functions in updates and so on. It's not possible to have static version of those files and use them for every version to null the script. It may work but if something was updated since latest update of nulled files that won't work.
Totally agree with you 100%. It's quite worrying how some members on here clearly know nothing about coding.

Agreed brother

• Haha
Totally agree with you 100%. It's quite worrying how some members on here clearly know nothing about coding.
Of course I know how it works, and it's not obfuscated, it just gets the links from the server and those files are what I got with a paid license and had access to.

Show me the part of the code where you indicate it is obfuscated and null it, if you can't then don't comment...

"worrying" Ha ha Ha Ha...

Of course I know how it works, and it's not obfuscated, it just gets the links from the server and those files are what I got with a paid license and had access to.

Show me the part of the code where you indicate it is obfuscated and null it, if you can't then don't comment

At least I have obtained it nulled 100% and it works very well, I do it without asking for anything in return, other than collaborating, say me what have you done to collaborate instead?

if you don't collaborate, if you can't null it, keep quiet and if you say you know how to null it, then do it...
Just take a look at this thread before you actually comment anything. You will see that I have nulled multiple version and alsk don't ask for anything in return. You ask for password and your nulling method is unsure because I already told yoh how it is working. Open the _install.php or functions.php file. You will see bunch of code which is obfuscated if you know what that means.

Just take a look at this thread before you actually comment anything. You will see that I have nulled multiple version and alsk don't ask for anything in return. You ask for password and your nulling method is unsure because I already told yoh how it is working. Open the _install.php or functions.php file. You will see bunch of code which is obfuscated if you know what that means.
i don't know any thing about code guys wish you the best thank you for the tools

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock