• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Service Finder - Providers and Business Listing WordPress Theme

Service Finder - Providers and Business Listing WordPress Theme v4.1

No permission to download
This theme is not nulled, it's asking for the purchase code to show the Service Finder tab on the Dashboard menu, did somebody nulled it? The website doesn't work without Service Finder, which is the core component of the website. As the author shows in his YT video tutorial, after he activates with a themeforest license code, he gets the Service Finder tab installed.

I've been digging into the code, and the file at: Main Theme Folder\service-finder\vendor\plugins\sf-booking\admin\sedateAdmin.php seemed to allow the activation. Specifically in this function:

public function service_finder_lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj(){
$lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj = get_option('_transient_feed_lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj');
if($lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj != '') {
$lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj = unserialize($lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj);

$lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj = (!empty($lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj['lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj'])) ? $lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj['lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj'] : '';
if($lhjsdhf_dhfhjskfj == 'done'){
return true;
}else{
return false;
}
} else {
return false;
}
}

So I set, both first if-statements to true, waiting that the activation process won't complain when submitting any activation code, but it didn't work. I believe there is a listening state in the local WordPress Theme we install, because when you attempt to activate, the site takes your wp url like localhost/service and puts in his website url as input like https://aonetheme.com/service-finder-demo4/verification/?url=http://localhost/service. It might be requesting a response to verify your code with their API, and that response gets back to your localhost/service url. Can someone who has already nulled it, give some lights on this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock