• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP

Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP v2.10.1

No permission to download
I'll need to check the nulling, but won't be until tomorrow!
Thanks tassie, when you log in to Onedrive, the plugin launches an alert that the license is invalid, therefore it rejects the connection with Onedrive and the Onedrive account is not connected.

VERSION 2.10.3 // 1 NOVEMBER 2023

New Features, Settings and Integrations:

• Added shareonedrive_set_mimetypes filter to allow adding of custom mimetypes.
  • Added setting to disable AJAX cross-domain verification on the Security tab of the plugin's main options page.
  • WooCommerce
    • Digital downloads of folders will now respect the download limit set in the WooCommerce product. Therefore, if you have a specific download limit set, the folder will no longer be shown via the File Browser but will only show up as a .zip file download.
Bug fixes:
  • It was not possible to save data in the plugin settings dashboard when the Essential Real Estate plugin was also enabled.
  • When editing a form submission, deleting files in an upload box field could result in invalid input details if the changes weren't saved after the file had already been deleted from the cloud.
  • The helper element was not displayed correctly when moving a file or folder.
  • Removed action button in inline preview when no actions are available.
  • Fluent Form
    • updated Fluent Form hooks and actions to use fluentform/ rather than fluentform_
Improvements:
  • Show Bandwidth usage of all users in the Report Section.

Thanks tassie, when you log in to Onedrive, the plugin launches an alert that the license is invalid, therefore it rejects the connection with Onedrive and the Onedrive account is not connected.
– First you need to create your own OneDrive App.
– To create your own OneDrive App complete these steps here: https://florisdeleeuwnl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205059105-How-do-I-create-my-own-OneDrive-App-
– After you’ve completed this steps Authorize the Plugin.

Works fine using a personal account. Try again. :)
I understand, I want to connect a OneDrive Business account, is it because it is a business account? Thank you very much for your prompt response,

I understand, I want to connect a OneDrive Business account, is it because it is a business account? Thank you very much for your prompt response,
Sorry, no idea. In theory it should work fine! :)

Bonjour à tous,

Après plusieurs tentatives de connexion avec mon compte personnel ou professionnel sur OneDrive, je rencontre systématiquement un message d'erreur indiquant une licence invalide. Je me demande si quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème et s'il existe une solution spécifique. Serait-il possible d'obtenir une version fonctionnelle de ce plugin sans l'obligation de licence ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
Please read forum rules: English only!

Reactions: AZULAZUL
Hello everyone,

After several attempts to log in with my personal account and even with my professional OneDrive account, I consistently encounter an error message indicating an invalid license either when using the nulled plugin shared by members in discussions or the officially updated one from this forum. Is it possible to truly connect with a nulled version of this plugin without the need for an official license? If so, could someone share with us a functional and successful nulled version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock