• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteSpy - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools

SiteSpy - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools 8.4

No permission to download

Bogotano

Dec 13, 2018
Weev submitted a new resource:

XeroSEO - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools - XeroSEO PHP Script, SEO Tools Panel

The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO package including visitor analytics (unique visitor, page view, bounce rate, average stay time, average visit, traffic analysis, top refferer, new & returning visitor, content overview, country & browser report, os & device report etc.) , web analytics (alexa data, whois data, social media data, moz check, search engine index, google page rank, IP analysis, malware check ) , SEO tools (link analysis, keyword position analysis...

Read more about this resource...

Password:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Weev good job. Unfortunately couple hours after nulling

2020-07-08 03_42_33-XeroSEO v.6.1.7 - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools Free Dow...png

Curiosity killed the cat is the saying. Well, I was curious so I've compared your archive with the one from the site I won't name:

2020-07-08 03_42_55.png

Sometimes I'm thinking how much these sites deserve a full DDoS on their real IP

2020-07-08 03_42_33-XeroSEO v.6.1.7 - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools Free Dow...png

Curiosity killed the cat is the saying. Well, I was curious so I've compared your archive with the one from the site I won't name:

2020-07-08 03_42_55.png

Sometimes I'm thinking how much these sites deserve a full DDoS on their real IP
I got the software to share here on Babiato and for someone to null it here for the members on this site, not for other sites.
We must do something about it.

Why was it uploaded so quickly?

They didn't find it with a google search.
Maybe it one of the members here that are behind it.

There are members here on babiato that their only purpose is to grab everything to feed their sharing sites (most of them asking for paid membership to download). I gave Weev an idea about how it can be somehow controlled.

Edit: there's not much that can be done, once you ban them they will do another account and continue leeching.

2020-07-08 03_42_55.png

Maybe Babiato must put a block on download for new member and only members that are active on this site can download.
Maybe only members with a reaction score off 20+ can download.

2020-07-08 03_42_55.png

Just a quick search on google and I found 6 sites that uploaded it today.

Reactions: vladislav199705
i have downloaded this thread PHP script and installed but getting this below error. please advise

1594489759906.png

1594489777042.png

I uninstall everything on my server and even deleted my database.
I installed everything from scratch and everything on my server work 100% without any problems.

Maybe delete everything and reinstall and see what is happening.

Here is what I find with a quick search:

Why do we get 500 internal server error?
If you're running popular software on your server, incompatible versions, poor installations, or incorrect server permissions can all cause a 500 internal server error code. To avoid this problem, check to see if the software you recently installed or upgraded failed to install or update.

Why do I get 500 internal server error?
The 500 Internal Server error could be caused by an error during the execution of any policy within Edge or by an error on the target/backend server. The HTTP status code 500 is a generic error response. It means that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I installed @Weev nulled xeroseo twice now without any problems.

Maybe @Weev got advice on it. He is better at this than me.

i have downloaded this thread PHP script and installed but getting this below error. please advise

The 500 Internal Server Error is the general catch all error when the server throws an exception. It is the error message when no more specific error message is suitable. It may be difficult to troubleshoot this error because it can be triggered out by many different issues.

No one can advice you with this if you aren't more specific about it. One can only guess what could be the problem and in most of the cases is wrong.

Go to your server's error log and check the latest lines with same date&hour and see what the problem is.

And please, pretty please, do learn some basics before asking.

Reactions: promowp
No one can advice you with this if you aren't more specific about it. One can only guess what could be the problem and in most of the cases is wrong.

Go to your server's error log and check the latest lines with same date&hour and see what the problem is.

And please, pretty please, do learn some basics before asking.
Thanks for helping again.

I installed more than 20 different php script and I never had a problem like this.
Most important thing that I learned is to read the documentation on the script you want to install. Some php script you had to do some things first before you install it.
Sometimes you had to change the permissions on some of the files and also if there is an install file to delete it when you are finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock