• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sliced Invoices

The extra's of Sliced need to be activated to work. Ik you install them they don't work unless you acitvate them.

The extra's of Sliced need to be activated to work. Ik you install them they don't work unless you acitvate them.
Can somebody please null them? 🙏 Sliced invoices is great in its simplicity.

Reactions: Siteworktim
Hi Guys please null these extensions

Attachments

• sliced-invoices-pdf-email-1.7.1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 61
  • sliced-invoices-slugs-1.1.7.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
  • sliced-invoices-client-area-1.7.0.zip
    532.9 KB · Views: 35
Kindly can anyone please post the "Recurring Invoices" extension (nulled) ?? I need it bad!

Kindly can anyone please post the "Recurring Invoices" extension (nulled) ?? I need it bad!
I still think people are underestimating (no pun intended) sprout-invoices-Enterprise-19.9.11 nulled you will be surprised at everything you get. Its a complete system and it just takes a bit to tweak it correctly the way you want it, but after that it can't be matched.

I still think people are underestimating (no pun intended) sprout-invoices-Enterprise-19.9.11 nulled you will be surprised at everything you get. Its a complete system and it just takes a bit to tweak it correctly the way you want it, but after that it can't be matched.
@bishop, But the Sprout invoices does not have the payment reminder email system, does it ?

Here I'm going to share the demo licenses that were actually on their admin panel years ago, which is not accessible anymore. I don't know if that still actually work, since I don't use this plugin anymore.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: planet
@bishop, But the Sprout invoices does not have the payment reminder email system, does it ?
I had to go check to make sure I remembered seeing it and yes there is a payment reminder. If you install it locally and mess around with it, you'll see it is feature rich and it does everything. All you have to do is go to the addon section and enable them. It's that easy and then you can edit your notifications to match you site colors....yada, yada, yada....

Reactions: jawadsh
I had to go check to make sure I remembered seeing it and yes there is a payment reminder. If you install it locally and mess around with it, you'll see it is feature rich and it does everything.
Ok, installing Sprout Invoices. Love You @bishop !

I have bought Sliced to learn that it is full of bugs: If you clone a invoice that is paid, the new invoice is paid too, is issued on the same date as the old one, etc. etc. If you send invoices per mail, the mail text form is not completely visible, you have to scroll down. Most of the texts are not translated and in the invoice template, you have to create your own functions if you need to customize these templates.

But my licenses are expired and the plugin still works fine as before, you need the last version (1.3.9 and up) on PHP 8, otherwise you can't send PDF invoices per mail.

• Wow
Reactions: Aaronelrey
This is an old request thread, it is not a nulling request.

If you have this then add it as it's own resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock