• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
someone know how can I import addons?

there is no problem for import templates but for addons the error is "slider_export.txt does not exist!" :(

someone know how can I import addons?

there is no problem for import templates but for addons the error is "slider_export.txt does not exist!" :(
The Addons is not a Template, it is a Plugin, so you need to upload/install/activate like a regular plugin (Cannot Import)

The Addons is not a Template, it is a Plugin, so you need to upload/install/activate like a regular plugin (Cannot Import)

Thanks! Indeed also if the plugin (addons) is active it doesn't work, there is something more to do? If I choose some addons rev silder ask to me"Register Slider Revolution to Unlock Premium Features"

Thanks! Indeed also if the plugin (addons) is active it doesn't work, there is something more to do? If I choose some addons rev silder ask to me"Register Slider Revolution to Unlock Premium Features"
Search for shared Addons on this forum, then install it, you cannot install Addons from the original server if you do not have a license key

Last edited:
Hello. I tried to look through all files but could not find Big Summer Sale.

Can someone upload it. Thanks

Hello. I tried to look through all files but could not find Big Summer Sale.

Can someone upload it. Thanks
Here you are:

Attachments

• big-summer-sale1.zip
    958.3 KB · Views: 303
Slider Revolution WordPress v6.2.1 NULLED - slider for WordPress (plugins + templates)

Version 6.2.1 (26th February 2020)
New Features
  • Layer background supports now also image sources from stream
  • Added custom fonts list to global settings, which supports custom fonts in the editor area also.
    Available options: font family name, url to font style, available font weights, load font in front- and/or backend environment
Changes
  • ThemePunch tool main reference "punchgs" has been replaced by "tpGS"
  • GreenSock Engine update from Version 2.x to Version 3.x
  • Easing now have new aliases. i.e. Power2.easeInOut now can be referenced with short names like power2.inOut
  • Added carousel mobile swipe and desktop mobile swipe options under the navigation touch section which allows you to disable the carousel navigation via touch if needed
  • Timeline limit extended to a maximum of 3:00 min
  • Merged the AddOn notices into one single notice
  • Optimized page loading
  • Reduced file sizes for faster loading times
  • Added sharp corners also to shape layers
Bugfixes
  • Text decoration style will no longer be applied to row, column and group layers
  • Auto width full height image layers will now respect also the image width in FireFox
  • Importing a package into a folder will no longer return an moving error even thought the slider was properly moved
  • Releasing Mouse outside of Modal windows will not any more close the Modal windows, to support copy/paste within text editors
  • Fixed an issue where the touch/swipe functionality on full slide links in carousel mode was not working properly.
  • Fixed the color animation if the text color has been animated from a different value to the default and the splitted text option was set in character, word or lines mode.
  • Fixed hover animation issues in editor mode where the default filters added an odd black flash effect to the animation start
  • Fixed navigation not working anymore after loading a slider in a modal that has the "Put JS To Body" option set to on
  • Fixed a bug where old carousel sliders do not show all slides even if they should
  • Elements without 3d animation settings will now ignore the transform perspective attribute to render layers on retina displays as sharp as possible
  • Fixed an issue where the navigation arrows lost their thumbnail images after the first slide
  • Fixed an issue where the navigation thumbs of a post based slider would be scaled two times
  • Issue with Ken Burns effect in Firefox's latest browser hes been fixed where the animation stop playing after slide in transform
  • Fixed a very rare bug where JavaScript errors blocked any further functionality in the overview page when a template has been directly installed after updating the AddOns
  • Fixed small glitches in overview page and in editor
  • Scroll navigation in carousel sliders has beed fixed
  • Long Touch and swipe function in Carousel Sliders may made the whole slider container to jump and laggy
  • Fixed an issue where moving sliders from folders to root and back broke with JavaScript error

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.2.1 Nulled

Download Download Slider Revolution v6.2.1 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.2.1 (26th February 2020)
For Addons and Pro tamplate Check THis Post: - Thanks to @TassieNZ

https://babia.to/threads/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.528/page-4#post-45434
New Features
  • Layer background supports now also image sources from stream
  • Added custom fonts list to global settings, which supports custom fonts in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock