• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin v3.16.2

No permission to download
Error

[05-May-2020 07:55:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'site_id' of non-object in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/modules/class-cdn.php on line 335
[05-May-2020 07:55:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'endpoint_url' of non-object in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/modules/class-cdn.php on line 337

Line:

/**
* Set the API base for the member.
*/
public function set_cdn_url() {
$site_id = absint( $this->status->site_id );

$this->cdn_base = trailingslashit( "https://{$this->status->endpoint_url}/{$site_id}" );
}

/**
* Set the API base for the member.
*/
public function set_cdn_url() {
// CDN is not enabled and not active.
if ( ! $this->status ) {
return;
}
$site_id = absint( $this->status->site_id );

$this->cdn_base = trailingslashit( "https://{$this->status->endpoint_url}/{$site_id}" );
}

Hi Nullmaster,

I didn't saw that yesterday night when i tested the plugin, but when i activated version 3.6.2 all images disappear i don't know if this is because CDN activated by default. But when i disable the plugin, everything back to normal. I activated back the old version 3.6.1 and all back to normal also.

Could you check, what's wrong?

Thanks (y)

Reactions: asusnet
Hi Nullmaster,

I didn't saw that yesterday night when i tested the plugin, but when i activated version 3.6.2 all images disappear i don't know if this is because CDN activated by default. But when i disable the plugin, everything back to normal. I activated back the old version 3.6.1 and all back to normal also.

Could you check, what's wrong?

Thanks (y)
Same for me after the CND was activated. I saw that on 1 image : https://0.0.0.0/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/screenshot.png?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1
And I found that all the images who are not displayed have the same "IP" 0.0.0.0

Impossible to deactive the CDN even if I click on the button in the settings. CDN is always activate so the only solution now is to deactive Smush for now or to install an older version without CDN I think.

Last edited:
purity updated Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro with a new update entry:

Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.6.2 Nulled

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.6.2 Nulled Free
= v3.6.2 = Thanks To @NullMaster

- New: CDN and lazy load integration with Soliloquy slider
- Enhance: Native lazy loading disabled by default, added option to enable it
- Enhance: Lazy load and CDN page parsing
- Enhance: Summary module layout
- Enhance: Image resize detection highlighting
- Fix: Images with relative paths not processing by CDN
- Fix: Object cache not clearing out stats during Re-Check Images action...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak hum seems doesn't work for me. Can't activate the CDN like the previous version.
I have the message: CDN is not yet active. Configure your settings below and click Activate.

After clicked on Activate, still the same message.

• Version 3.6.3 - 05/06/2020
    New
    • Fix: CDN automatic resizing option causing issues with images

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock