• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
Sngine is simple, everything you need to know is in style, and a chrome elements cli, edit copy and paste into style.css, simple modifications, nothing huge.
Thanks. BTW, how much CPU and memory Sngine use? What type of server you have?

Thanks. BTW, how much CPU and memory Sngine use? What type of server you have?
Well i ported my local server to be public, it doesnt use much memory, its fast i was able to get pageinsights score of 100 with a couple of optimizations.

Hello Guys, I come here to ask for your excellence, to help me decide, what is the best system or script for creating a social network to start with a project.​

I have plans in the future to set up a social network, but I would like to know your opinions, regarding these two scripts:​

Which one is the best for a serious project, taking into account that security must be good, without bugs and other good things like quality and features​

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform

VS

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform​

Please do not ignore this post, I ask for a second of your time to help me decide. If you have a third php scripting option for social media that you need to recommend me, I also ask you to let me know ...​

• Haha
Reactions: mogrosso
@ChintanBhat
You can help me in this
In facebook <profilename> | Facebook

In my website, need to set as <profilename> | <websitename>
Present it is only <profilename>

Attachments

• 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 10
@ChintanBhat
You can help me in this
In facebook <profilename> | Facebook

In my website, need to set as <profilename> | <websitename>
Present it is only <profilename>
There must be a Variable in the script which defines the script name, add that code in the header part or PM me your cPanel details.

Last edited:
There must be a Variable in the script which defines the script name, add that code in the header part or PM me your cPanel details.
in profile.tpl, he is calling _header.tpl and _head.tpl

when I am changing anything in _head.tpl, site is going down

Regarding cpanel, I am using in localhost -_-

The links are not working. I have installed sngine on my website but the admincp, people,chat and all other links are not working. please tell me how to resolve it.

3.1 has been released:

New Update! @Babak

Clean Version Not Nulled

SNGINE V3.1 RELEASE NOTES:​

- [Updated] Documentation
- [Updated] System Security
- [Updated] System Optimization
- [Updated] Sngine Libs [AWS|Embed|GettextTranslator|HybridAuth|MobileDetect|PHPMailer|SimpleImage|Smarty|Spaces|Stripe|Twilio]
- [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies [autosize|bootstrap.colorpicker|codemirror|easytimer|mustache|tagify|tinymce]
- [Updated] Sngine CSS Dependencies [Font-Awesome]

- [Added] Add Button in Header
- [Added] Funding System
- [Added] Paystack Payments
- [Added] Msg91 SMS Gateway
- [Added] Stories Permission (Only Admins, Only Admins and Pro User or Everyone) [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Ads Permission (Only Admins, Only Admins and Pro User or Everyone) [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Audio Calls Permission (Only Admins, Only Admins and Pro User or Everyone) [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Video Calls Permission (Only Admins, Only Admins and Pro User or Everyone) [Admin Panel]
- [Added] View All Posts Option [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Invite by Phone Number
- [Added] Share Posts from Public Groups
- [Added] Share Posts from Public Events
- [Added] Edit Name Minimum Length [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Change Modules Descriptions from Admin Panel [Admin Panel]
- [Added] Hide Banned Users from Search Results
- [Added] Hide Banned Users from Friends, Followings & Followers List
- [Added] Hide Banned User's Posts
- [Added] Display Package Name when hover on Pro Badge
- [Added] Honeypot Check to stop Spammers

- [Fixed] Remove Location Permission [Android App]
- [Fixed] Google login issue [Android App]
- [Fixed] Event's date Translation
- [Fixed] OneSignal Push Notifications
- [Fixed] URL in user first|last name
- [Fixed] Youtube scaper height
- [Fixed] Genders Translation
- [Fixed] Theme must be enabled to work as default theme
- [Fixed] Chat issue when with blocked user
- [Fixed] Minor Bugs

Hello,

Can anyone provide the version of mobile Apps (Android and iPhone) for download?

The use of the social network is more interesting when you have mobile apps, most people are using more mobile than PC's

Thank you.

Proxybunker updated Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script with a new update entry:

Version 3.4 10-02-2022

• [Updated] Documentation
  • [Updated] System Security
  • [Updated] System Optimization
  • [Updated] Sngine Libs [AWS|HTMLPurifier|PHPMailer|SimpleImage|Stripe|Twilio]
  • [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies [tagify]
  • [Added] Wasabi Cloud Storage
  • [Added] Free Trial Pro Packages
  • [Added] Sorting in Jobs
  • [Added] Filter by location in Jobs
  • [Added] Sorting in Offers
  • [Added] Filter by location in Offers
  • [Added] Filter by location in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

Can anyone provide the version of mobile Apps (Android and iPhone) for download?

The use of the social network is more interesting when you have mobile apps, most people are using more mobile than PC's

Thank you.

Exactly!

I'm also looking for the version that has the Mobile function.

Exactly!

Hello,

Thank you.
Unfortunately, Sngine doesn't have native mobile application.

Reactions: foxtrot
Unfortunately, Sngine doesn't have native mobile application.
But you could work it around with Oobenn android sources, you can rework the bottom buttons to work with the webview, thats how far it goes, or you can try alternative webviews for that onesingal push notifications because sngine's webview doesnt have it.
Exactly!

Anyone have the file to fix the user product section?

Update 30/5/2021

We fixed add product bug, All you have to do simply download Sngine again and upload and replace this file:

- includes/class-user.php

Reactions: foxtrot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock