• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soho Hotel Booking Calendar For WordPress

Soho Hotel Booking Calendar For WordPress v4.2.4

No permission to download

Soho Hotel Booking - Hotel WordPress Theme v4.0.1​

VirusTotal
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test & report back to me if not work.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@Kao X3
Nope this isn't version 4.0.1

I downloaded and installed the theme on a fresh wordpress installation.

The update is only in booking plugin and in your zip version is 4.0.0 and cannot be updated.
The new last version till today is 4.0.1

And another strange thing is that u cannot activate the booking plugin, to do this u must install it again only the plugin and will be the same 4.0 version but will be activated this time and again it can be updated but will work.

So it's not the latest version of the soho booking plugin.

Tested!

@Kao X3
Nope this isn't version 4.0.1

I downloaded and installed the theme on a fresh wordpress installation.

The update is only in booking plugin and in your zip version is 4.0.0 and cannot be updated.
The new last version till today is 4.0.1

And another strange thing is that u cannot activate the booking plugin, to do this u must install it again only the plugin and will be the same 4.0 version but will be activated this time and again it can be updated but will work.

So it's not the latest version of the soho booking plugin.

Tested!
1633768195381.png ?

Nope.... the theme is v.4.0.1 but in the rar the booking plugin the core of the theme and the reason of succses of this theme is the soho hotel booing plugin and the plugin is the old version 4.0.0 and it's say that there is new version of the PLUGIN, but when u ckick on update nothing happen, and u cannot activated...if u install it manual from the rar it will activate and work but it's still the old version of the plugin. Most of the changes are in booking plugin except for the colors that are in the theme, so yes the theme is 4.0.1 but the core of this theme, the plugin for bookings is the old one.

= V4.0.1 - 06.10.2021 =
* Fixed booking plugin bugs
* Added more color selection options

Soho Hotel Booking Theme v4.0.2​

VirusTotal

Working Status: N/A (Unchecked / Untouched)
Please try & test by yourself before asking. Waiting for someone posting the better patch if not work.

• Love

Soho Hotel Booking Theme v4.0.3​

VirusTotal

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

• Love
Someone use it for real ?

I use it and I see that Manaul Booking isn't working. No metter Manual ot Automatic, the calendar goes booked if someone book even if i choose manual.

Can someone confirm it with the latest files from babiato for version 4.0.4. ?

I try 3 different clean instalation with and without import. Manula function isn't working.

Hi! I've noticed that in older releases there was Block-days type-post. But not in newest releases. Anybody knows how to block some days from resetvations?

Someone use it for real ?

I use it and I see that Manaul Booking isn't working. No metter Manual ot Automatic, the calendar goes booked if someone book even if i choose manual.

Can someone confirm it with the latest files from babiato for version 4.0.4. ?

I try 3 different clean instalation with and without import. Manula function isn't working.
Same issue I face here.. Have you been able to resolve this? Please share!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock