• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
v7.4.1 nulled.
Sorry @Babak I think u need to update the thread with this latest entry 👆 cheers
Soledad v7.4.2 Untouched

Reactions: onyx666
The theme is good, but here's something on Google, the indicators are low, especially on mobile

Reactions: Alexbik and kiLLa
hello everyone....before i ask anything am sorry in advance for posting this here since its not related to this theme but i need your help....am looking for a plugin that can help me create a menu on the image below ......i dont want a hamburger menu rather i want like the menu on the image please let me know of the plugin that can do it....THANKS IN ADVANCE :(

Attachments

• how to create this header.JPG
    how to create this header.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
hello everyone....before i ask anything am sorry in advance for posting this here since its not related to this theme but i need your help....am looking for a plugin that can help me create a menu on the image below ......i dont want a hamburger menu rather i want like the menu on the image please let me know of the plugin that can do it....THANKS IN ADVANCE :(
HEY
TEST This

You have to manually edit that yourself

Thanks sir for your propt reply ...but am not looking for filtering plugin am looking for a plugin to create a straight header on mobile like this header with icon and the one at the bottom with divider

Thanks sir for your propt reply ...but am not looking for filtering plugin am looking for a plugin to create a straight header on mobile like this header with icon and the one at the bottom with divider
its a wordpress site an am using publisher theme how can i manuelly edit it
tempsnip.png

i want to turn this header to the one above
These have absolutely nothing to do with this thread! :)

😪 thats why i aplogized initally before asking the question ....have been kind of stuck on the issue for some time and i dont know who to ask for help thats why i posted it on the forum

@TassieNZ can u share latest nulled ? i access to untouched version if u want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock