• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store

Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store 1.8.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello, I will leave version 1.0.33 nulled. Just modify the file app\Lib\WooSoftwareLicense\WOO_SLT_Licence
adding the return TRUE at the beginning of the function
Bro, for me the plugin isn't working (still not activating), and your instruction doesnt specify where to add the return true and to which function.

I Just followed the instruction by @eiken and it seems to work well on my test site.

What I did:
1. directly downloaded the latest version 1.5.1 from Solid Affiliate site
2. extracted the zip file temporarily.
3. downloaded the nulled version here v1.3.0 (just needed the WOO_SLT_License.php file)
4. replaced "WOO_SLT_License.php" from NULLED 1.3.0
5. zipped it back and uploaded it to my test site.
6. installed the plugin

What I encountered:
During the installation, I got this license notification but just proceeded with it and ignored the notification on the top portion because it says on the middle portion "Solid Affiliate is activated" though it's blank and no license key can be seen. See screenshot:

Screenshot_1.png

Now I'm not sure if I did it right coz it just showed blank on the dashboard > license page but it seems to work well on my test site. So please could someone test this plugin and give me feedback if it is really nulled?

Thanks in advance guys.

Attached nulled plugin v1.5.1 for testing:

Attachments

• solid_affiliate-1.5.1_nulled.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
I Just followed the instruction by @eiken and it seems to work well on my test site.

What I did:
1. directly downloaded the latest version 1.5.1 from Solid Affiliate site
2. extracted the zip file temporarily.
3. downloaded the nulled version here v1.3.0 (just needed the WOO_SLT_License.php file)
4. replaced "WOO_SLT_License.php" from NULLED 1.3.0
5. zipped it back and uploaded it to my test site.
6. installed the plugin

What I encountered:
During the installation, I got this license notification but just proceeded with it and ignored the notification on the top portion because it says on the middle portion "Solid Affiliate is activated" though it's blank and no license key can be seen. See screenshot:

Screenshot_1.png

Now I'm not sure if I did it right coz it just showed blank on the dashboard > license page but it seems to work well on my test site. So please could someone test this plugin and give me feedback if it is really nulled?

Thanks in advance guys.

Attached nulled plugin v1.5.1 for testing:
Thanks I will check this today.

Reactions: rybred
Solid Affiliate v1.6.2 Untouched

1.6.png

Attachments

• solid-affiliate.1.6.2.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
leeca updated Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store with a new update entry:

Solid Affiliate 1.4.0 Thanks to @johnwick for untouched version.

The most significant update in this release is the improved “Pay your Affiliates” tool. It has been completely redesigned to be more efficient and user-friendly. With the new minimum payout amounts setting, you can set a threshold for when affiliates receive their earnings. Additionally, you can now include or exclude specific affiliates, referrals, or affiliate groups when making payouts.
  • New and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
I have set a minimum payout of Rp100. Why is there no data in the affiliate payout menu?
How to pay affiliates?
Below I include the affiliate dashboard. Thank You

Attachments

• payaff.PNG
    payaff.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 24
  • dasaff.PNG
    dasaff.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 24
Here is the 1.6.2 nulled. anyone have 1.7.2?

Attachments

• solid-affiliate.1.6.2-nulled.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
@Babak @leeca @majix

Version 1.7.2 — September 18th, 2023

1.7-1024x536.png

Dozens of improvements and a few rare bug fixes: We worked with a few of our largest customers to pinpoint edge-case bugs and scalability. It feels great to have Solid Affiliate running live on sites that are tracking tens of thousands of referrals.

These sites accelerate the maturation of Solid Affiliate. Numerous additional updates and tweaks for optimal performance. We're confident you'll appreciate this update!

Admin Notification Emails: Fixed an edge case which prevented disabling of certain admin notification emails

New Customer's Only referrals: The 'new customers only' setting will now properly prevent 'existing customers' from generating a referral in the instance that they are a _guest_ by using the email address to match.

Store Credit system update: Improved the way Store Credit is handled with respect to WooCommerce coupons. Now, significantly less coupons will be created in the background. This will help keep things organized, performant, and robust.

Attachments

• solid-affiliate.1.7.2.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: leeca and majix
leeca updated Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store with a new update entry:

Thanks to @johnwick for version.
Dozens of improvements and a few rare bug fixes: We worked with a few of our largest customers to pinpoint edge-case bugs and scalability. It feels great to have Solid Affiliate running live on sites that are tracking tens of thousands of referrals.

These sites accelerate the maturation of Solid Affiliate. Numerous additional updates and tweaks for optimal performance. We're confident you'll appreciate this update!

Admin Notification...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: majix
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock