• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download

Anyone can help me install the whatsapp_server?​

I create a new subdomain to install whatsapp server.​

And in root directory i create waziper folder and upgrade whatsapp_server files.​

Installed node js and libraries.​

Create .htaccess in waziper folder.​

This waziper folder is create out public_html, is in root directories in this new subdomain server.​

My stackposts is installed in other subdomain.​

How can i proceed to it work correctly??​

Please Help me!!​

I have a doubt: Why i need install in a new directory out public_html in root? Because in stackposts settings i set up wathsapp_server url to subdomain and public_html folder is empty? I don´t understand it!!​

Last edited:
Reactions: startop
I did when call main domain it show mydomain.com/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php

Anyone can help me install the whatsapp_server?​

I create a new subdomain to install whatsapp server.​

And in root directory i create waziper folder and upgrade whatsapp_server files.​

Installed node js and libraries.​

Create .htaccess in waziper folder.​

This waziper folder is create out public_html, is in root directories in this new subdomain server.​

My stackposts is installed in other subdomain.​

How can i proceed to it work correctly??​

Please Help me!!​

I have a doubt: Why i need install in a new directory out public_html in root? Because in stackposts settings i set up wathsapp_server url to subdomain and public_html folder is empty? I don´t understand it!!​

PM me, i Can help you by installing server sude for stackposts

Reactions: fabioyeff
Can somebody please give me the mysql for watsapp?
I have this: Table 'dbs12784543.sp_whatsapp_stats' doesn't exist

I have the normal version bought from them a long time ago and I want to use it now. Does anybody knows how to add payments plan option?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock