• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
any test pinterest module activity? last day i just run for a while and dont get any activity... hmm. mast look into

On shared hosting that I am testing the software, it is working perfectly only the FFmpeg that is not working.

I have tested all functions and they are all working except for Livestream

[QUOTE = "Oworock, publicación: 176150, miembro: 65237"]
En el alojamiento compartido que estoy probando el software, funciona perfectamente solo el FFmpeg que no funciona.

He probado todas las funciones y todas funcionan, excepto Livestream.
[/CITAR]

thanks

On shared hosting that I am testing the software, it is working perfectly only the FFmpeg that is not working.

ask your hosting to install ffmpeg for you and send you the directory. afterwards put the directory path in the social networks setting page. works flawlessly.

Reactions: robertobonari
Hi all, Facebook account if it appears in Facebook sector profile, but does not appear on Facebook post, what problem is it? see the picture Anotación 2020-05-22 125730.png Anotación 2020-05-22 1257301.png

if u have problem with ffmpeg u cant post instagram video to! so if u can post instagram video ffmpeg is ok. anyway if u use shared host u will get hard ffmpeg enabled. they usualy lock this option on shared hosts.

y
Hello guys. Thank you for sharing and info. I installed script but i can't schedule posts. the system takes my order but does not share it when the time comes. I set up cron jobs.

cronjobs:
curl https://mydomain.com/post/cron?key=5ec95396842e4 >/dev/null 2>&1

curl https://mydomain.com/email/cron?key=5ec95396842e4 >/dev/null 2>&1

I copied them and placed them in the "cron jobs" menu via cPanel. one minute for post, one day for email.

why does not work?
you change mydomain. with your domain? :)

if u have problem with ffmpeg u cant post instagram video to! so if u can post instagram video ffmpeg is ok. anyway if u use shared host u will get hard ffmpeg enabled. they usualy lock this option on shared hosts.
I have asked my host to do that, but they are not able to get it done yet.

Reactions: robertobonari
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock