• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I did this..but i dont see any difference..can you let me know what changes or difference will it make?
its not visual difrents 😜🙄😂 backdoor cookies fix and some more stuf look on stackposts codecanyon there u have version files relised.

When I import the language file (.txt) it returns "the filetype you are trying to upload is not allowed", what can it be?

Where did you find the language file? where can i find this? and how can you change the front-page text

Is there an xml file or do you need to edit this in the code? can anyone tell me where or how i can add more languages and where i can find the file for this. THX

[QUOTE = "robertobonari, post: 192225, membro: 26398"]
está certo. permitir permissões
[/CITAR]

Sorry, I do not understand. Can you tell me a little more about that?

Anyone have issues adding Facebook page and group? Mine always show "no profile to add"
how did you dealt with this?

Anyone have issues adding Facebook page and group? Mine always show "no profile to add"
how did you dealt with this?
From left menu, go to settings / social settings and configure your Facebook API. After that only you'll be able to add FB page& groups. Also your Api must have the needed permissions validated.

I have just installed and setup tool and added Instagram. Now I have added my facebook profile but yet to add facebook pages and groups. I just need to know if facebook will ban my account if I connect with this tool since I remember in past year with similar tool my account was blocked so had to keep resetting password.

What API and particular permissions do we need to ask from Facebook?
What did you put on yours on the social settings? Anyone share?

From left menu, go to settings / social settings and configure your Facebook API. After that only you'll be able to add FB page& groups. Also your Api must have the needed permissions validated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock