• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
small fix for analityc instagram plugin ! date fixed . and all acounts show now . work prfect. just delete old folder and old 2 lines from mysqul. and insert this sql and replace old folder with this new one! hf
I appreciate so much your support, thank you. My Analytics doesn't show charts, Is this file a fix for this? How can I delete "old 2 lines from mysql? Thank you so much

Reactions: robertobonari
I appreciate so much your support, thank you. My Analytics doesn't show charts, Is this file a fix for this? How can I delete "old 2 lines from mysql? Thank you so much
just find 2 analityc lines in mysql and mark it and DROP then import this fix file

just find 2 analityc lines in mysql and mark it and DROP then import this fix file
Dropped analytics mysql lines, uploaded your sql, uploaded your analytics folder... but charts don't appears :(
How can I resolve this problem? thank you

Someone can post a video? on instagram or storie?
I received the error "the sistem does not suport video posting", i have something blocked or its a limitation?

if any have problem with adding pinterest accounts for activity... tell me i will post fix here. and if any have problems when he press on pinterest.activity/setings/ account icon.... icon redirect to instagram. com not to pinterest. com i have fix for this to.... tell me if any have same errors

Reactions: QUESO
Hi have a .mp4 file and get the same error. i have stackpost 7.0.5 i have upload your file. were can you cheak the version?
i dont know can u check console error. if u get any more info. but here runn all normal. hope u have installed ffmpeg

i run now web i do all fixes in a 6months. i think work all normal now and i add some more futures. but need fix 2streams more then is job done. if any here want run stackpost script for your acounts... not sass u can contact me i will give out some free lifetime plans 😜 hf

i run now web i do all fixes in a 6months. i think work all normal now and i add some more futures. but need fix 2streams more then is job done. if any here want run stackpost script for your acounts... not sass u can contact me i will give out some free lifetime plans 😜 hf

It would be great if you can give me one for two or maybe three IG accounts. I'm having trouble with the follow/unfollow and specially with the targeted likes (seems not to be working in my instalation, but I've lost the count of all modifications I made, so maybe it's my problem xD )

Reactions: robertobonari
It would be great if you can give me one for two or maybe three IG accounts. I'm having trouble with the follow/unfollow and specially with the targeted likes (seems not to be working in my instalation, but I've lost the count of all modifications I made, so maybe it's my problem xD )
write me on private. i will share u acc

i dont know can u check console error. if u get any more info. but here runn all normal. hope u have installed ffmpeg

Yah, i miss the ffmpeg. Shared host.
What host do you use? Private host or shared?
Any recommendations?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock