• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Up ur max_file_upload 50MB to 100MB

Coz db @robertobonari 70MB
Increase in your php.ini
post_max_size=100M
upload_max_filesize=100M

or add to your htaccess
php_value post_max_size 100M
php_value upload_max_filesize 100M

Or edit and split the db file in half (but take care where and how)

Reactions: robertobonari
Increase in your php.ini
post_max_size=100M
upload_max_filesize=100M

or add to your htaccess

php. ini is modifed alredy only htaccess is original... and yes check your ini to setup to your wish.

It only happens to me? I just installed it
no only you. this get all who dont right setup instagram activity... u run activity soo fast recomended is thet u start with low speed! or maby you run activity to many hours daily normaly is about 5-8h daily like human can do... and if u run activity u mast use proxy on this account! and not free proxy! or any shared! u need good social proxy or mobile4g. if u run foward activity u get fully ban on account! you mast fix your setup... weit now 1-2weeks to unban your activity on this account and start like i write top. hf

Connection failed: Access denied for user 'd...._....st'@'localhost' (using password: YES) can someone how did you installed

Guys,
I'm using 7.0.5 last version but after using it for few days getting 500 error on Instagram Activity Cron job. Can anyone help me with this?

Increase in your php.ini
post_max_size=100M
upload_max_filesize=100M

or add to your htaccess

Thanks for the help, it's installed.
Do you or someone have proper guide to submit request to facebook app for needed permissions?
and, is it compulsory to use proxy or how we can skip that? specially on pinterest?

Thanks for the help, it's installed.
Do you or someone have proper guide to submit request to facebook app for needed permissions?
and, is it compulsory to use proxy or how we can skip that? specially on pinterest?
proxy mast be if u dont want block your vps domain. if u do activity

Any idea what shouuld I record to be able to submit for review to Facebook so my app will be aproved?
or anyone have those videos??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock