• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
decode key method.
Code:
public function mcrypt_decode($data, $key)
    {
        $data = $this->_remove_cipher_noise($data, $key);
        $init_size = mcrypt_get_iv_size($this->_get_cipher(), $this->_get_mode());

if ($init_size > self::strlen($data))
        {
            return FALSE;
        }

$init_vect = self::substr($data, 0, $init_size);
        $data      = self::substr($data, $init_size);

return rtrim(mcrypt_decrypt($this->_get_cipher(), $key, $data, $this->_get_mode(), $init_vect), "\0");
    }

Reactions: alin.tehnic
This include Instagram Direct Message Manager Module? if not can we get it separately

decode key method.
Code:
    {

{
            return FALSE;
        }

return rtrim(mcrypt_decrypt($this->_get_cipher(), $key, $data, $this->_get_mode(), $init_vect), "\0");
    }

which file should i edit

decode key method.
Code:
    {

{
            return FALSE;
        }

}
what is the return value? we dont have any success return from stackposts.com/api I couldn't figure out why u enter chipper decoding http://prntscr.com/rzvazq install_helper gets the $result var from api at first makes it base64 decode so incoming data is base64 encoded then it explode it from {|} brackets to make it array (so the data form which's coming from api is becomes smartpanel's data's form - "Here still we don't know what data is coming") then 5th node of result ($result[4];) again base64 decode to read the link of installation zip.

Shortly we need a success message to get the link...
actually I made a brute force game for try my chance :D it generates uuid's, (ok it's not possible just for "but if" :D )
http://prntscr.com/rzvil4 - I'm always playing with it if it coincides :D

if someone wanna try their chance, if they feel lucky I attached. repace it with root/install/install/views one

Attachments

• install.zip
    4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Babak and unicorn
@dolob if u ca share final nulled version
i will update the resource

Reactions: dolob
Yes It's not nulled.
Pure downloaded version from envato

if you download it from envato so it will be so easy to nulling it..

you have a license and domain .. then you have all what you need to nulling it!

also I can help with this

if you download it from envato so it will be so easy to nulling it..

you have a license and domain .. then you have all what you need to nulling it!

also I can help with this
C'mon man :D If I downloaded it until now I have at least exported the database :D (In case of I don't know anything about coding or nulling) I took it from one of deep forum they open threat as
"NOT NULLED Stackposts v.7.0.1 – Social Marketing Tool-REGULAR Version-Downloaded From Envato"

C'mon man :D If I downloaded it until now I have at least exported the database :D (In case of I don't know anything about coding or nulling) I took it from one of deep forum they open threat as
"NOT NULLED Stackposts v.7.0.1 – Social Marketing Tool-REGULAR Version-Downloaded From Envato"

Sorry bro.. I thought it was downloaded by you ;)

Can somebody confirm if they see Facebook groups on v6.5? I only gives me the option for profile and pages. no groups.

based on the changelog this should work, anyone having this issue also or knows how to solve it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock