• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
ONE MORE NEW INFO: who run instagram live prerecord . and u cant see video in instagram : (black screen)
flz ... reinstall ffmpeg like are stackposts instructions!!! and then will work !!!! and alos : if u want use video URL link to download videos direct .... u mast do this ffmpeg install to !!! and will work

Attachments

• New Text Document.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 38
Hi my friend @robertobonari ,
First of all congrats for your Trusted uploader status !

Question:
Are you going to upload one final 7.05 zip with:
- All fixes already included in script files,
- No bugs and fully working version
- With your updated Api solution

Because when I check the forum, I see there are many different advices and bug fixe suggestions and all of them are not reliable.

Your fixes usually work great. So I thought it would be great to upload one final 7.05 version with all your suggestions.

Please let us know what you think ?

Thanks.

Reactions: robertobonari
Hi my friend @robertobonari ,
First of all congrats for your Trusted uploader status !

Question:
Are you going to upload one final 7.05 zip with:
- All fixes already included in script files,
- No bugs and fully working version
- With your updated Api solution

Because when I check the forum, I see there are many different advices and bug fixe suggestions and all of them are not reliable.

Your fixes usually work great. So I thought it would be great to upload one final 7.05 version with all your suggestions.

Please let us know what you think ?

Thanks.
soon i will make new repack.... about api.... this work like charm.... but u mast use pure mobile proxy.... i run 3weeks. have ower 500+ activites on faloe unfalow.. direct msg..... so this work but dont use fake proxy.

• Love
Reactions: QUESO
{"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}
hw to fix this instagram_activity

{"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}
hw to fix this instagram_activity
Your account have been probably flaged by IG. Try to wait a week or two, then restart your activities.
Also check if you can login to your account via IG login page... You will probably have to check your email or Phone number in order to login. Be careful, do not follow unfollow like to much on a daily basis...

soon i will make new repack.... about api.... this work like charm.... but u mast use pure mobile proxy.... i run 3weeks. have ower 500+ activites on faloe unfalow.. direct msg..... so this work but dont use fake proxy.
Hi man when do you think ro reupload everything? So I will wait on that...

I have the following error while importing the database. try php 7.2 and 7.3 and i have the same error .. some solution ..

I estimate that this error is the one that does not make me walk the instagram activity since it is broken and not when configuring it, or is this a bug in this update?

error.png

Reactions: jfanboy
Anyone else have the problem with instagram analytics? (charts and posts not visible). I can't solve it in any way.

Hi robertobonari

Thanks for your support and contribution thus far.

Please how to I increase the media quota? The max/total size I am seeing in file manager is 100MB, I will like to increase this to 1000 or 2000 MB

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 8
Hello, can I buy some modules like reddit, tumblr, GMB, Rss Feed at half price, someone want to collaborate?

Same error.

I have the following error while importing the database. try php 7.2 and 7.3 and i have the same error .. some solution ..

I estimate that this error is the one that does not make me walk the instagram activity since it is broken and not when configuring it, or is this a bug in this update?

error.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock