• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Guys, Instagram Livestreaming error "install FFMPEG and FFPROBE" but they are installed and work for normal video posts on instagram. How can I resolve this problem? thank you
¨reinstall livestream module ... and database. if you get same info ... you dont have right installed your FFmpeg & probe

Same error.
if u install my fresh stackposts 7.0.5 version i upload .. you mast delete all older database!!! delete it username/database/password..... DELETE and make new one !!! then upload in this new one ... this mysql db.file. u cant upload in other old database or drop old files and upload this new one !!! u mast delete it first then make new instalation. and u dont get this error .

Excuse me.
I have some problem when I login to add my instagram account.
It shows following "Throttled by Instagram because of too many API requests."
How can I solve this problem? Please help me.
your accounts geting block . TOO FAST ACTIVITY and bed PROXY!!!! u need mobile 4g proxy for activity if u want run on fast . and never use any free proxy for activity ! you will get ban /block soon!

¨reinstall livestream module ... and database. if you get same info ... you dont have right installed your FFmpeg & probe
Instagram Analytics Charts problem was because "Instagram Analytics" folder must be interted in inc/plugins and not in inc/public folder. FFMPEG and FFPROBE are installed correctly but livestream module doesn't work.

Hi guys, I want to tell you how I managed to install ffmpeg locally on shared hosting.
1. I downloaded ffmpeg from the official site from "Linux Static Builds 32-bit and 64-bit for kernel 3.2.0 and above"
2. In the site directory I created the folder path "/ usr / bin /"
3. I put ffmpeg files in it
4. In Social Network Settings -> Instagram -> FFMPEG PATH I entered the path "./usr/bin/ffmpeg"
5. It's working

However, I have a problem that I cannot solve. In "Instagram Activity", I cannot change the tab from "Settings" to anything else, ie "Profile", "Stats" or "Logs". Additionally, a link in "[Before using the Activity, please read the Instructions]" redirects me to log in to "app.sociplat.com". I also cannot change any of the activity options. Please help

I'm using the Instagram Auto Activity module, but it's not working, the script isn't performing any actions on my instagram.

print.jpg

Hi guys, I want to tell you how I managed to install ffmpeg locally on shared hosting.
1. I downloaded ffmpeg from the official site from "Linux Static Builds 32-bit and 64-bit for kernel 3.2.0 and above"
2. In the site directory I created the folder path "/ usr / bin /"
3. I put ffmpeg files in it
4. In Social Network Settings -> Instagram -> FFMPEG PATH I entered the path "./usr/bin/ffmpeg"
5. It's working

However, I have a problem that I cannot solve. In "Instagram Activity", I cannot change the tab from "Settings" to anything else, ie "Profile", "Stats" or "Logs". Additionally, a link in "[Before using the Activity, please read the Instructions]" redirects me to log in to "app.sociplat.com". I also cannot change any of the activity options. Please help
oh jesus is part of my modification in....today i will fix this. will upload it.

tommorow i will upload my fix 7.0.5 last version ... who willl want this . will mast reinstall fresh copy ..,. all next updates like 7.0.6 will come with just updates files not all script!
I see you put a lot of yourself into this. Does the latest released version already contain these fixes? I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question, but it's hard for me to orientate here.

this I already got. I was doing a completely new installation, database clean. The error is in the 7.0.5 sql file on line 586 at the end it has a comma when I switched to a semicolon this error did not occur.

see in the image

It's solved.

it would be nice to update the package's sql file

to correct it, just change one number (,) per point and number (;) on line 586, as in the image. Do this in the sp_db file - add this to your new databasemysql.sql.

For me, this fix corrects other problems as well.

if u install my fresh stackposts 7.0.5 version i upload .. you mast delete all older database!!! delete it username/database/password..... DELETE and make new one !!! then upload in this new one ... this mysql db.file. u cant upload in other old database or drop old files and upload this new one !!! u mast delete it first then make new instalation. and u dont get this error .

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-07-20 às 10.41.22.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-07-20 às 10.41.22.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi friends, i test the version 7.0.5 of robertoborani, all is ok, but analitycs module don´t show graphics in tables and direct messenger don´t work in my installation, any advice?

I have installed 7.03 and all work ok

Reactions: mediih
tommorow i will upload my fix 7.0.5 last version ... who willl want this . will mast reinstall fresh copy ..,. all next updates like 7.0.6 will come with just updates files not all script!
Thank you. I will download and reinstall the complete package, as indicated then. I am a little afraid because my package works perfectly, I am afraid of not following the same settings with the update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock