• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.1

No permission to download
actually not, where i can find the previews version?
I couldn't replicate your issue. I don't think installing a different version will work. Can you explain where you're getting this error exactly? If possible post a screenshot.

But you can try: just click on "history" on top of this thread and there will be other versions.

*This is not the php standalone. This is a plugin for wordpress.

Reactions: hardcore
To read the documentation just open the link, inspect the page and press F8 on the page you want to read.

Reactions: hardcore
I couldn't replicate your issue. I don't think installing a different version will work. Can you explain where you're getting this error exactly? If possible post a screenshot.

But you can try: just click on "history" on top of this thread and there will be other versions.

*This is not the php standalone. This is a plugin for wordpress.
Ok, i tried to use it without wordpress

Babak updated Support Board - Chat And Help Desk with a new update entry:

Support Board Plugin v3.1.4

Download Support Board v3.1.4 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
19/12/2020 | Support Board | V 3.1.4 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

BugFixed bug related to the queue.
BugFixed bug related to routing and departments.
BugFixed bug related to the social share rich message.
BugFixed bug related to WordPress users and admins login and profile update.
BugFixed bug related to departments translations in the dashboard.
BugFixed bug related to the header minimal design.
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It ask for email and password, what should I do please?

Thanks
hie thanks your details there use email and password for the chat users,, if u haven’t created one then use your admin details it should work

hie thanks your details there use email and password for the chat users,, if u haven’t created one then use your admin details it should work

I already tried admin account, Sorry, it does not work. would you please have a check?

Thanks

Hello,

it works again after reinstall 3.1.3, and clear the related database.

Attachments

• 屏幕快照 2021-01-04 下午1.40.34.png
    屏幕快照 2021-01-04 下午1.40.34.png
    21 KB · Views: 24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock