• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[support ?]for a php script to grab live .m3u from YT

tivustream

Nov 3, 2019
Italy
tivustream.com
Hello to all
I have a script to grab live stream from YT via Channel name or YT code
It's running Ok on 1 of my servers ( shared ) on my acount

About 2 days ago for a friend bought same hosting plan for Him uploaded the script but wont work

Same php version Curl is enabled on both account checked with 2 info.php files ( pointing to they ) and all is similar

can I post the script and or errors got linking it on browser ?

with one working it get the .m3u file with the other not working get a php notice and an "sorry no m3u file found"

the script is exactly the same for both account

Hello to all
I have a script to grab live stream from YT via Channel name or YT code
It's running Ok on 1 of my servers ( shared ) on my acount

About 2 days ago for a friend bought same hosting plan for Him uploaded the script but wont work

Same php version Curl is enabled on both account checked with 2 info.php files ( pointing to they ) and all is similar

can I post the script and or errors got linking it on browser ?

with one working it get the .m3u file with the other not working get a php notice and an "sorry no m3u file found"

the script is exactly the same for both account
Come on! You need to watch and test!

Come on! You need to watch and test!
the script works :
you can test it on VLC
Code:
https://patbuweb.com/chl/yt.php?search=Telenovah24,live

What I need is to undestand why on the same server ( not same account ) but same features it wont work

to publish the script I prefer to wait for an Admin permission

the script works :
you can test it on VLC
Code:
https://patbuweb.com/chl/yt.php?search=Telenovah24,live

What I need is to undestand why on the same server ( not same account ) but same features it wont work

to publish the script I prefer to wait for an Admin permission
I don't like the comma in the channel name! I would not use such symbols! Replaced it with a point and the channel went!
As a thank you, I will accept the script in my personal messages!
1590941755485.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alekssl66
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock