• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Taxi application Android solution + Dashboard v3.0 (20 January 20)

tsvendas

Trusted Uploader
Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 30306

OFFICIAL PAGE: https://codecanyon.net/item/taxi-application-android-solution-dashboard/21437882

A fully featured taxi application offering tools you might need to run an on-demand location based service. Using Websocket it does the bidirectional connection needed for such service fast and efficient.

Rider Application:

• Wizard like UX for pickup point and destination selection
  • Select services with fees defined in back-end dashboard
  • Real-time location updates of driver during travel
  • Call between driver and rider
  • In app chat between driver and rider
  • Write review & score the trip
  • Use predefined coupons to get discounts on service fee
  • History of all in-app credit transactions available for driver and rider
  • See message sent by admin for promotional, news & etc. purposes
  • Add credit to in-app wallet
  • Pay the fee of travel with in-app credit or cash

Driver Application:

• Switch between available & unavailable statuses
  • Requests shown as cards with some information about travel before accepting
  • Google Maps Powered API estimates travel’s fee by taking both best estimated duration & distance of travel into account
  • Cancel Travel before starting
  • In app chat between driver and rider
  • Request payment to bank account when it reaches a certain amount

Dashboard:

• Dashboard Showing current online drivers and some statistics about platform’s state
  • Order Service Order a service by admin from dashboard and assign it to a pre-registered rider.
  • Drivers/Riders Showing details of drivers and riders
  • Travels Viewing and searching for travel details
  • Coupons Define new coupon codes that your users can use to get discounts on their travels
  • Promotions Send promotional messages to your users in order to increase engagement rate
  • Payment Requests Request of drivers for paying in app credit to bank account is shown and admin can select and mark them as done. This action will automatically reduce amount paid from driver’s credit
  • User Settings Defining and micro managing each users access to each part of app.

DEMO:

RIDER: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minimal.taxi.rider

DRIVER: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minimal.taxi.driver

ADMIN PANEL: http://demo.ridy.io/

USERNAME & PASSWORD: ADMIN/ADMIN

The package you will receive after download consists of following folders:

• documentation: Available to View Online too before purchase.
  • android: Android studio 3.4.1 workspace which generates two apps for rider and driver.
  • server: Backend APIs in an encrypted format.

REQUIREMENTS

• A VPS (preferably with Ubuntu 16.04 or CentOS7 installed). You can get one of these for a price low as 5$/month. For recommendations contact through email.
  • A Google Maps account with billing enabled which would cover low scale free of charges but could have costs to be paid for Google Maps services if your scale goes high.

Important: The files are original, purchased by me and made available here for your analysis. The purchase code is required to configure the server.
If you want I can make my unique purchase code available for a price well below the official price. I am working with another script and I will not use this one anymore.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "tsvendas, post: 137390, membro: 48419"]
Um amigo está tentando anular o código. Se tudo der certo, postarei este item como um novo recurso em breve.
[/CITAR]

news ?

Reactions: lectora
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock