• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TextBuilder.ai | Worlds first Drag & Drop text builder for Affiliates!

Wow really. You should not be using GPT-NeoX-20B or GPTJ or whatever. This model is super lousy and does not give relevant results, compared to Openai GPT3. I tried Textbuilder and the outputs are not good at all. Bad.
The developer is fine-tuning it with their custom trained model, hence it is not entirely on the GPT-NeoX-20B model alone. And it depends on the niche I guess. It works best on product review kinds of articles. I've tried for a few articles now, but definitely not 100% of them are good. I get maybe 70-80% of the generation usable. But the USP of this tool is its easy workflow to generate content for Amazon products

ANOTHER NEW FEATURE TO RELEASE SOON!!

FULLY AUTOMATED TOP 10 AMAZON LISTICLE BUILDER

From Amazon products lists "research" (TextBuilder will find for you the best products within seconds) to 1800 words full review in 120 SECONDS ???
And later it will be even longer because conclusion, FAQ, etc. will be added later!

Reactions: olalavui
27 deals left! :oops: may be finished by end of today

New features alert!​

Generate FULL article in one click!​

Yes it is considering this tool is more focused in affiliates contents. Also the tool is frequently adding new features. 😍 This is a nice tool to have for affiliate bloggers

Happy to see that the developer jsut announced that all current and future features will be included for lifetime plan users

Interested in your tool, will it support API?
The developer did mention he will look into API, but now he is more focus on the generation quality improvement and features development. Hopefully API soon.

Only 21 deals left for $79 LTD for 50k words/month. This will be the last batch of LTD deals to get into the Lifetime VIP plan which will include every current and future features.

After this round of deals is finished, the price will increase to $89 for 30k words/month only. And it will have limited features:
- Only AI-Writer/AI-Builder/Templates are available
- There will be no automation tools.
- There will be no future upgrades.

All coupons are no longer available. And now the Lifetime deal is only available for $79 one-time payment for 30k words only.

@kyk77 Hello,

Works in Spanish?

Can you export the texts in Excel o Gsheets?

Thanks
Yes, input and output can be Spanish.
I don't think texts can be exported to sheets. There is an option to save the articles as html though.

I think it is still available. Just go to the official pricing page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock