• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Best AI Voice Generator - Free

You can try Microsoft Edge for text to Voice.
It's free and have tons of voices (male & female).

Just create a text file with your script and open that text file with Microsoft Edge.
Then select the text and right click and then select "Text Aloud"

Reactions: liamanderson
You can try Microsoft Edge for text to Voice.
It's free and have tons of voices (male & female).

Just create a text file with your script and open that text file with Microsoft Edge.
Then select the text and right click and then select "Text Aloud"
Sorry but how can I open a text file using Edge?
It automatically opens with Notepad.

• Haha
Reactions: Waheed786
Sorry but how can I open a text file using Edge?
It automatically opens with Notepad.
lol, you can right click on your text file and select open with and then choose a program to open it, if you don't find edge in the program list then you have to manually select it from the C drive > Program Files (x86) > Micosoft > edge >

• Love
Reactions: liamanderson
lol, you can right click on your text file and select open with and then choose a program to open it, if you don't find edge in the program list then you have to manually select it from the C drive > Program Files (x86) > Micosoft > edge >
oh I see, Thanks btw

I tried PlayHT yesterday and I really liked that natural sounds.

And it's free

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock