• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad vs Jnews, Which one best?

aamirpsy

Dec 16, 2019
psychologyroots.com
Hi Babiato Member!
I currently in process of selecting theme for my website. Kindly help me to selecting best theme. I found "Soledad vs Jnews" both very good and fulfil my need. Now suggest me which one is better in all aspect such as performance, speed and other point of view.

Thanks in advance

@Babak Please

Hi Babiato Member!
I currently in process of selecting theme for my website. Kindly help me to selecting best theme. I found "Soledad vs Jnews" both very good and fulfil my need. Now suggest me which one is better in all aspect such as performance, speed and other point of view.

Thanks in advance

@Babak Please
I'd go with Soledad. It's just smoother and faster than Jnews. Soledad also gives you more ways to customize your site, making it a better choice overall.

Hi Babiato Member!

Thanks in advance

@Babak Please
I would go out of these 2 and purchase Generate Blocks & Generate press. It gives you more freedom to build custom hooks when you need them. If you know how to use them, you can do a lot of useful things.

I would go out of these 2 and purchase Generate Blocks & Generate press. It gives you more freedom to build custom hooks when you need them. If you know how to use them, you can do a lot of useful things.
Wouldn't it be better to use a visual site builder like Bricks then?

Reactions: hashkiller
I really have tried all the builders for WordPress that are there & i can say they have a lot of problems, with the major one being they are slow for a big website type of forum or similar.

I've been using Soledad for most of my projects in the last few years and I'm very happy with it. It has great performance and lots of customization options, and it saves you the need to install a bunch of plugins.

I used to use Astra because I wanted to increase performance, but all the plugins I needed to install to achieve the functionality I needed ended up making things worse.

If you want performance, "vanilla" installations of Astra, GP, Kadence, etc. will be much better than most commercial themes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock