• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The license being used for this installation is no longer valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCool22

Jun 30, 2020
This notification appeared today:

Screenshot-11.png

Ofc. i'm using a nulled version, my question is, it's just because it tried to update or i must be worried about this, will affect my forum in some way?

:eek::eek::eek:
For one using the name of a badass hacker from the movie Hackers you're not quite the sharpest tool in the shed. It seems that you don't know the no. 1 rule of using nulled scripts: NEVER UPDATE from official sources.
You only update with newer NULLED version of your software/script.

Doh!🤦‍♂️

:eek::eek::eek:
For one using the name of a badass hacker from the movie Hackers you're not quite the sharpest tool in the shed. It seems that you don't know the no. 1 rule of using nulled scripts: NEVER UPDATE from official sources.
You only update with newer NULLED version of your software/script.

Doh!🤦‍♂️

Well, i just started with XENFORO.

Looks like the option to check updates comes activated by default in the Nulled XENFORO, i just deactivate this then?

You already pinged about your install being invalid and you'll keep pinging about it. My suggestion is to revert to previous version or overwrite with latest nulled version.

Reactions: ZeroCool22
You already pinged about your install being invalid and you'll keep pinging about it. My suggestion is to revert to previous version or overwrite with latest nulled version.

Well, i have done a lot of customization on my forum already, if the only thing is seeing this warning in the ADMIN PANEL and will not affect the funtion of the forum in any way, then i think it's not a big deal.
The hosting is offshore and accept nulled files.
My concern was if everything will continue working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock