• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementors

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementor v5.5.2

No permission to download
Changelog
Version 3.0.619 Nov 2019

• ADDED : Blog Listing : Exclude Category & Tag

• UPDATE: Breadcrumbs Bar : WooCommerce Product Page Bug Fixed

• UPDATE: Escaped all translatable strings in plugin to improve security while having translators outside

Reactions: cjkconcepts
Hi @Babak / @Physkx I started using The Plus - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin and over the days I started to notice that the plugin compared to the site:

Then it is noted that some addons are missing in the plugin and some available are incomplete or broken within the plugin.

Usage current version 3.0.6 made available.

If anyone can help me or if it is error in the plugin and can correct thank you.

And thanks in advance for this best forum in the world.

3.1.0 has Lottie animation support + other new widgets :)

Yes.. there's a new widgets,
FYI, Lottiefiles Animations does work with the current version...without the new update ...

Reactions: crekkz
@Physkx @Babak Here is v3.1.0 RETAIL UNTOUCHED

Reactions: Region25 and Babak
v3.1.0 null
purchase key: press any key .. not empty

Babak updated The Plus - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v3.1.0 Nulled

Download The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v3.1.0 Nulled Free
Version 3.1.0 - 06 Feb 2020 - Thanks To @zorerkek - Active With Any Key!

• Row Background + Carousel Background Connection for Color & Image Change in Dynamic Listing,Team Member, Infobox, Testimonial,Tabs/Tours,Accordions,Carousel Anything,Gallery Listing,Woo Product Listing, Clients...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Lalo
I hope @
v3.1.0 null
purchase key: press any key .. not empty
Did you use my retail source for this? I hope so as I bought it just for here lol.

Reactions: Babak
Damn I should have waited 20 minutes then, oh well never mind.
if u just bought it... u can ask for refund... or u can consider it as a thank you/donation to the people made this plugin... and thank you for providing it here as well...

Reactions: Medw1311
if u just bought it... u can ask for refund... or u can consider it as a thank you/donation to the people made this plugin... and thank you for providing it here as well...
It's all good, I buy licences for all products I use in my business anyway and this is a good addition.

Reactions: Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock