• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementors

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementor v5.5.1

No permission to download
Very nice design and options in this addon, but I have a problem with speed in elementor editor page (on frontend it works fine). some widgets explicitly freeze during editing. especially some widgets like "Cascading image, circle menu, pricing list ...") Does anyone have a similar experience with this? ...

FROM AUTHORS FB:
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I need to mention that, We have many advanced widgets such as Table, Cascading Images, Advanced Typography, Row Background, and Other. Which have in-depth repeaters with lots of configurations.

Now, If you have used many such advanced widgets with lots of content inside of them, On top of that, If your page is way too long. It will require a bit more memory inside your elementor editor, Which leads it to a bit slow.

Some good servers and memory limit gives amazing performance but some heavy pages and/or low speed servers might have issues.

We are planning to make it compact for basic users by hiding some advanced options in hose big widgets. We do not have any other way as We always follow standard coding convictions as per the Elementor Development Documentations. We also shrink and make all code as optimised as possible to have best performance.

AND YES, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ISSUE AT FRONTEND. Which totally in our control with advanced cache architecture to have amazing performance.

Reactions: Lalo and Babak
Babak updated The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Popular Elementor Addons with a new update entry:

The Plus Addons for Elementor v3.4.1 Nulled

Download The Plus Addons for Elementor v3.4.1 - Most Popular Elementor Addons Nulled Free
v3.4.10 - 3 July 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Instagram Access Token Deprecated due to API Updates. You need to select username wise feed until We come up with new update in next few day with New Facebook API compatibility.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
My Elementor Left Panel got stuck at loading.. loading after installing this plugin.... but after uninstall this or deactivate this plugin. all goes well. why soo ??? It never worked on any of my websites ever... Plz help me

increase memory_limit to 1000M ( or at least 512m)

I had the same issues with the above, my elementor panel kept trying to load. The workaround I used was I had to deselect all the Plus Widgets and then just selected the ones I needed to use. After I did this my panel loaded without any issues.

Not ideal as you would want all the widgets to appear without issues, but this worked for me as I only needed a couple of the widgets.

Reactions: Meenakshi Sandle
I had installed 3.4.1 version, activated with the above key, but cross domain copy/paste is not working. I tried to copy a section from their website and paste it in an elementor template/page/header and nothing happened. Plus Paste command is not working, any ideas?

I had installed 3.4.1 version, activated with the above key, but cross domain copy/paste is not working. I tried to copy a section from their website and paste it in an elementor template/page/header and nothing happened. Plus Paste command is not working, any ideas?
Solve it myself, I had also Element Pack plugin (I have to migrate from this one). The two plugins domain copy/paste conflicts. You need to deactivate one plugin or at least domain copy for one of them.

Solve it myself, I had also Element Pack plugin (I have to migrate from this one). The two plugins domain copy/paste conflicts. You need to deactivate one plugin or at least domain copy for one of them.
Ok, the problem with cross-domain copy/paste was solved.
But there is another problem with icons not showing (showing squares in place of icons). Even if I copy or create for example a Social Icon widget, all icons show as squares. The same happened with Sub-menu icon from Navigation Menu. I tried on a live domain and on local host. Tried activated and not activated. Tried with current version of nulled plugin and another nulled version, the same behaviour. Any ideas?
square icons.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, the problem with cross-domain copy/paste was solved.
But there is another problem with icons not showing (showing squares in place of icons). Even if I copy or create for example a Social Icon widget, all icons show as squares. The same happened with Sub-menu icon from Navigation Menu. I tried on a live domain and on local host. Tried activated and not activated. Tried with current version of nulled plugin and another nulled version, the same behaviour. Any ideas?
square icons.jpg
Go into your Elementor settings and enable Font Awesome 4 support.

Reactions: Babak
v4.0 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

Version 4.026 Aug 2020
Advanced Charts : Line chart, Bar(Vertical & Horizontal) chart, Doughnut Chart, Pie Chart, Polar Area and Bubble Chart : Check DemoADDED
Hover Card : Check DemoADDED
Dark Mode : Check DemoADDED
Meeting Scheduler : Manage Scheduling from Calendly,Freebusy, Meetingbird, Vyte and X Ai : Check DemoADDED
Header Extras : Language Switcher for WPML & Translatepress : Check DemoADDED
Product Listing : YITH Buttons compatibility (Compare, Wishlist and Quick View) in WooCommerce Product Listing : Check DemoADDED
Navigation Menu : Sticky Navigation Menu options standard & reverse : Check Demo & Check DemoADDED
Video : Masking Image Options Added : Check DemoADDED
Creative Image : Position, Size and Repeat option in Masking Image: Check DemoADDED
Login & Register : Username field in Registration formUPDATE
Process Steps : Icon/Image/Text Link OptionUPDATE
Login & Register : User Avatar and User Name enable/disable optionUPDATE
Process Steps : Custom field for Default Active with Dynamic field supportUPDATE
Info Box : Responsive option for Maximum Width in SvgUPDATE
Gravity Form styling option updatedUPDATE
Login & Register : Before Text Options in Register formUPDATE
Mailchimp : Double Opt In for SubscribeUPDATE
Login & Register : Double Opt In for Subscribe and Mail Notification for AdminUPDATE
Animated Service Boxes : Minimum/Maximum Height option dynamic in Fancy BoxUPDATE
Info Box : Heading Tag Option for Heading titleUPDATE
Dynamic Smart Showcase : Option to change text of "All" in filterUPDATE
Site Logo : Sticky Logo option based on Sticky Navigation ActivationUPDATE
Login & Register : Styling option based on Sticky Navigation ActivationUPDATE
Header Extras : Styling option based on Sticky Navigation ActivationUPDATE
Off Canvas : Styling option based on Sticky Navigation ActivationUPDATE
Blog/Post & Dynamic Listing : Display Multiple Category Tags option in Post Style 1UPDATE
Login & Register : Google Social login/register bug fixFIX
Multiple Pagination in single Page visibility bug : Clients, Blog/Post Listing, Dynamic Listing and Woo Product ListingFIX
Gallery Listing : Lightbox box image duplication bug fix in style-2FIX
Tp Custom Field : Custom Field Type anchor bug fix in Link Field TypeFIX
TP Custom Field : Support Open in new tab link in Image TagFIX
Tabs & Tour : UX Bug fix in jsFIX
Blog Listing & Dynamic Listing : Meta Date space bug in linkFIX
Cross Domain Copy Paste and Display Rules Conflict fixFIX
Cross Domain Copy Paste and Rank Math SEO Plugin Conflict fixFIX
Display Rules : Performance Bug fix for Empty ContentFIX
Animated Service Boxes : Featured Image bug fix in Info Banner StyleFIX
Animated Service Boxes : Fancy Box compatibility issue fix in Chrome 84 Version Resolved.FIX
Carousel re-layout bug fix on SwitcherFIX
Mini Cart Quantity bug fixFIX
Tabs & Tours : Unfold Compatibility BugFIX
PlusExtras : Mouse Cursor disable after 992px width for touch devicesFIX
Accordion : Overflow anchor Scroll bug fixFIX
Chrome Latest Version 84.x.xCOMPATIBILITY
WordPress 5.5COMPATIBILITY
Elementor 3.0COMPATIBILITY
Elementor Pro 3.0

Babak updated The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Popular Elementor Addons with a new update entry:

The Plus Addons for Elementor v4.0 Nulled

Download The Plus Addons for Elementor v4.0 - Most Popular Elementor Addons Nulled Free
Version 4.0 - 26 Aug 2020 Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

Advanced Charts : Line chart, Bar(Vertical & Horizontal) chart, Doughnut Chart, Pie Chart, Polar Area and Bubble Chart : Check DemoADDED

Hover Card : Check DemoADDED

Dark Mode : Check DemoADDED

Meeting Scheduler : Manage Scheduling from Calendly,Freebusy, Meetingbird, Vyte and X Ai : Check DemoADDED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v4.0.2 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

• Version 4.0.231 Aug 2020

• WPML Compatibility BugFIX

• Version 4.0.131 Aug 2020

• Elementor Free 3.0.5 & Elementor Pro 3.0.2COMPATIBILITY
  • Blog/Post & Dynamic Listing : Full Image option in Style 2UPDATE
  • Blog/Post,Clients,Dynamic,Team Member & Woo Product Listing : "All" Filter Enable/Disable optionUPDATE
  • Update : Login & Register : Standard inline Layout option for My Account Panel
    UPDATE
  • Flipbox : Content Field bug fix in WPMLFIX
  • Mobile Menu : Custom image bug fixFIX
  • Plus Extras : Sticky Column bug fix

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock