• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Hi, thank you for the share, at first!

Replacing top and bottom sections doesn't work for me. It keeps loading and loading. Anyone else having the same issue, can you please try that? Thanks!

1601977401962.png

Reactions: dominic
If I may... I am using 1.8.1.2 with the latest plugins and I can replace the top and bottom section of a template without issue FWIW
Hi, many thanks for your feedback! I am confused actually. May i ask what's your hosting company? I really hope we can find the issue and help people in here too.. Can you see your php version too?

Last edited:
Hello, I want to say BIG THANK YOU, for your work.

THANK YOU BABIATO AND MODERATORS AND NULLERS.

I love you all! You work hard for free, borrowing licences, nulling until it works, no matter how hard it is to null something, you are always on it, making it ready for us to download and use.

Without you, I would probably leave web design. If you would buy every licence for every plugin, you would be broke as hell or selling websites for 5k.

Thanks for that you make web design available for everyone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: riccore and dominic
Yes it's normal ... just add any fake email and license to activate it..

That is how I nulling any script ... keeping everything same as original

Thrive theme is asking for a newer version of Thrive Architect. My version of Thrive Architect is 2.6.1.2

Reactions: dominic
TassieNZ updated Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme with a new update entry:

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v1.8.2.2 Nulled

Download Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v1.8.2.2 Nulled Free
Thrive Themes Builder Version 1.8.2.2 Released - Thanks To @NullMaster
Fixes

• Fixed an issues causing Lead Generation and Registration forms to incorrectly refresh the page if an error occurs
  • Fixed an issue causing Zapier settings to not be stored when editing a Lead Generation element

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hello, can someone please explain clearly the method he uses to update thrive theme buIlder and the thrive architect plugin ?

While reading all the posts from page 1, I saw this post. Maybe it'll work for you.

You have to follow this steps:

1- upload the folder (shapeshift) to (thrive-theme\inc\shapeshift)

2- upload & replace the file (thrive-theme\thrive-dashboard\classes\Product\LicenseManager.php)

3- upload & replace the file (thrive-theme\inc\classes\cloud-api\class-thrive-theme-cloud-api-base.php)

4- go and download shapeshift from the cloud

That's all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock