• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin v1.16.2

No permission to download
Thanks for the plugin, but it causes fatal error in my site. Can you please update?
It might be better to start by checking the wordpress debug log (built-in option). No plugin by itself is usually 99.9% of the time the cause of an error running the whole installation. I also recommend to chceck the apache error log (or nginx error log).

Last edited:
It might be better to start by checking the wordpress debug log (built-in option). No plugin by itself is usually 99.9% of the time the cause of an error running the whole installation. I also recommend to chceck the apache error log (or nginx error log).
Sorry my bad, I deactivated the woocommerce plugin and install this plugin so it causes a fatal error.

In RyukSniper 2.1.0 untouched version modified two files according to previous version 2.0.17 from user p.majax

unfortunately I will no longer be able to give you the updates. they sent me an email that they noticed that i am sharing with you and if it happens again they will take away my license. I'm sorry, but I need this license and I have to preserve it. @p.majax

P.s they say with my license. but there shouldn't be my license in the nulled versions right?

unfortunately I will no longer be able to give you the updates. they sent me an email that they noticed that i am sharing with you and if it happens again they will take away my license. I'm sorry, but I need this license and I have to preserve it. @p.majax

P.s they say with my license. but there shouldn't be my license in the nulled versions right?
If the admin interface of the plugin writes the key to one of its own files instead of the database and you just zip the folder and upload it to Babiato where everyone can download it then you can of course track down the license owner and then just follow the nick here on the forum. If you are going upload the plugin again register a new account. I would of course write to TI where they get the information that you are doing something wrong, as it is not true. If you remain silent you are legitimizing her claims.

I have already written, to understand, since I also do many tests locally, I would not like it to see activations on my test domain locally. But unfortunately, in order not to risk it, I won't be able to share the plugin with you anymore :c I'm really sorry everyone.

If the admin interface of the plugin writes the key to one of its own files instead of the database and you just zip the folder and upload it to Babiato where everyone can download it then you can of course track down the license owner and then just follow the nick here on the forum. If you are going upload the plugin again register a new account. I would of course write to TI where they get the information that you are doing something wrong, as it is not true. If you remain silent you are legitimizing her claims.
this was his answer.
"We have some automaitc alerts on abnormal use of licenses and your license past days was used on the next websites:

address site

I cleaned up from the list localhost installations that looks like running on different webserver types also."

in this case how do some of these sites that I have have the active license pointing to me?
is that weird enough?

please wait a few minutes, I will answer you ;)

another response
"
It works a bit different way. The plugin source on other sites is from your website OR downloaded from your account on our website. So only your website can get automatic updates by license, but source code spreading.

So no sense to block license key, it's why I wrote you above this issue."
please wait a few minutes, I will answer you ;)

Dear members, dear @RyukSniper, dear @4c0u8,

Some clarifications seem necessary even if I already wrote on December 3 that the communication between the plugin and the server of the developer is of course cut by my own care !
My post was also to answer to @4c0u8 who assumed that using the plugin untouched or nulled was not so important.

1st point : This is wrong, when you use the untouched version, yes you have access to all functions, but of course you allow the communication already explained.
2nd point : My nulled version: It's not 2 modified files but 3, and it is this 3rd which cuts the communication.
Replicate a null requires you to be very, very careful...
3rd point : No need to be mystical about key writing stories, Yith has this practice and I also null them in the blink of an eye...
Finally coding is my job ;)
To be continued...
With Love !
Pierre

@RyukSniper,
It was the previous untouched versions downloaded here or/and this latest badly nulled or/ and also localhost installations that caused the information leak.
This doesn't bring any proof to Ti that would be reproachable to you.
Remember that sharing a free or premium version, modified or not, is of course legal.
What is illegal is for an official firm like Templates Invaders to commit commercial abuse with fanciful arguments contrary to the perfectly clear rights of the GPL license.

@RyukSniper,
You just need to confirm to Ti that you paid for their services and you don't have to understand anything more. Yes, you can confirm to them that you have installed their plugin on your test websites, nothing else, and that you thought it was allowed for your offline sites, already for reasons of compatibility for your configurations...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock