• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
in latest update vedio is not uploading ..... please help
not showing in the profile in the profile

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
First of all thanks for updating the script. Do you have the extended version files as well ??

hello ..... can comeone help me videos are not uploading ....
it is showing in notification bar that the video is uploading but not showing in the profile
i have also updates my index.php file as well to the latest ....
Plz help

it is showing in notification bar that the video is uploading but not showing in the profile
Plz help

Plz help

1.png
You know if this is the case or if I am wrong, I cannot connect to the administration panel. Every time I try to log in with Facebook or Google, I get an error.

Will the api configuration be ok?

Anyone know how to generate the KeyHash KeyHash for the login with facebook.

2.png

there is admin panel working very slow when you have got 1L+ user. there is load all users data at a time.

Help please :c

The video is uploaded from the app, but there is no trace of it.

I have uploaded several videos from the app, but when it finishes loading, there are no traces of it, not even on the server, the video doesn't even count.

Exactly.. Today I had words with my provider, and they told me the same and they will not allow ffmpeg on shared hosting as it's require huge resources.
hey bro!..what is the specs of your vps?..on using this script?

what email and password you are using to login to admin?
[email protected]
and
123456?

if these not working......
just go to your php myadmin
select admin table -> select md5 on password field -> put any password (example: 12345678) -> save it

again try to login with [email protected] and your new password.
hope it will work, as there is no such issue with admin panel, let me know if this works.
I tried the same but still, I'm unable to login with the new password, can you please help me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock