• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Transmax - Logistics & Delivery Company WordPress Theme

Transmax - Logistics & Delivery Company WordPress Theme 1.0.17

No permission to download

samoorai

Trusted Uploader
Apr 4, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
samoorai submitted a new resource:

Transmax - Logistics & Delivery Company WordPress Theme - Transmax - Theme for trucking and shipping businesses, transport websites and cargo delivery agency

01_preview.__large_preview.jpg

No matter what you want to showcase, Transmax – Logistics & Delivery Company WordPress Theme will perfectly fit all types of trucking and shipping businesses, transport websites and cargo delivery agencies, ship and small freight, cargo movement, air cargo services, and...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
The theme is not nulled, please how can we use it. You cannot import the demo contents

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 6.39.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 6.39.33 PM.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 15
I have nulled the version of this theme. please download if you want. all you to do is input any key and any email. You're good to go. Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 7.22.40 PM.png

Attachments

• transmax-nulled.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 157
  • Love
Reactions: samoorai
How to make the theme nulled
I will simply solve this problem
1 - Enter to database
2 - wp_options
3 - Look for wgl_licence_validated
4 - Modify this field
5 - Put any random number in the option_value
6 - Save

Congratulations done successfully

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-07 155537.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-07 155537.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Love
Reactions: samoorai
this is not working at all asking to

Activate your Licence , email id and key license , it's not like you put anything and it will work. Please help​

Add this code to line 8 of the functions.php file. It will activate the theme.

update_option( 'wgl_licence_validated', '**********' );

Am i the only one facing a 'wordpress error' after acctivating the plugins?? I noticed it is after i acctivate their 'WGL Extensions'.

Any Fixes??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock