• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Typer - Amazing Blog and Multi Author Publishing Theme

Typer - Amazing Blog and Multi Author Publishing Theme v1.12.0 Nulled

No permission to download
2020-05-18.png

BTW I'm getting this error when I'm trying to install the plugins. Previously I never had this issue. I have managed to download all the Jet Plugins from Babiato but unable to find/download the Sidebar plugin. Can anyone help?

Strange. Please test my one and report back.

Typer - Amazing Blog and Multi Author Publishing Theme v1.8.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Install plugins manually from Plugins folder in your download?

Strange. Please test my one and report back.

Typer - Amazing Blog and Multi Author Publishing Theme v1.8.2 NULLED

Annotation 2020-05-18 105526.png
This is the error I'm getting.
Wierd as this works ...

Use my link above and just edit extension name to download. Temp workaround anyway!

@NullMaster and @freenulled

Could you look at the above null and see why plugins not downloading? The individual link (for typer-core.zip) included above works fine. Used to work alright!!! I'm tired and cranky so better off not looking at it further tonight!

Hope you can fix please. :)

Reactions: InvtGuide
It worked. Took a little longer to import the demo data but it worked.
Friggin strange. The external link worked fine, but not via theme. Got me for tonight.

Main thing is you got it working. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock