Ubold - Admin & Dashboard Template

Ubold - Admin & Dashboard Template v4.1.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Ubold - Admin & Dashboard Template - Download Ubold - Admin & Dashboard Template Nulled Free ThemeForest 13489470

Download Ubold - Admin & Dashboard Template Nulled Free ThemeForest 13489470
Ubold
is a fully featured premium admin template built on top of awesome Bootstrap 4.4.1, modern web technology HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. It has many ready to use hand crafted components. The theme is fully responsive and easy to customize. The code is super easy to understand and gives power to any developer to turn this theme into real web application.

What’s new...
Read more about this resource...

johnwick

Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2019
New York
Hi @Babak is it possible for you to update this admin template to latest version 4.1 released on 29-May-20

Thanks in advance bro.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Reactions: johnwick

johnwick

Trusted Uploader
Aug 27, 2019
New York
Are you sure ?
I have tried to download it, and this file is not an HTML version but it's Laravel.

Thank You
Hi bro yes my mistake I didn't opened the zip file, It's laravel version. :) Hope @Babak can share the the HTML as well because the laravel version has just been launched few days ago he is amazing.😎

ariode

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you so much for providing the resource but @Babak I am interested in the all HTML version too. The one I downloaded was with Laravel. Thanks.