• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
i deleted and installed it but it restored its settings
delete plugin settings in wp-options use Advanced Database Cleaner PRO delete database tables and wp-options for this plugin

Reactions: Babak
smartass updated WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.7 (NULLED)

2.0.7 – 02/02/2021

Added: Added support for support board plugin
Fix: Fixed issue with css hero menu item in admin bar
Fix: Fixed issue with wide logos on login page
Fix: Fixed issue with flyout user menu on mobile
Added: Added support for ithemes security in dark mode
Added: Added support for bordlabs cookie plugin in dark mode
Fix: Fixed issue with rank math icon
Change: Improved support for rank math plugin in dark mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

smartass updated WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.8 (NULLED)

2.0.8 – 23/02/2021

Fix: Fixed bug where pending comment count doesn’t show correctly in the main menu
Fix: Fixed issue causing plugins to be temporarily hidden after update
Fix: Fixed issue with smart slider plugin that stopped you from saving slides
Change: Several optimisations and performance enhancements, especially on sites with a lot of users.
Added: Added the ability to search for WooCommerce orders and all other private post types from the...

First let me thank you for sharing with the community and also give you some advice on how to pack the plugin for future reference.

WP creates the plugin folder name in two ways when you upload a plugin. The first one, if there is a master folder inside the zip file(all files inside teh folder) WP will use that folder for the plugin. In the case there is no master folder then it will create a folder using the zip file's name. In your case you are including the master folder in your zip, that is good. The problem is that the name changes with each new version, so every upload a different folder is created and as a result the old version is not replaced and a new plugin is created.

My suggestion is that you keep the original folder name inside the zip and only place the version number in the zip's file name. Hope this suggestion helps you to submit better releases.

Cheers
X.

Reactions: smalok and smartass

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.9 (NULLED)

2.0.9 – 10/05/2021

Change: Rewritten Admin Bar Module
Change: Overhauled global search
Change: Overhauled notification Center
Added: Added ability to hide notifications
Change: Overhauled Admin Menu
Added: Added menu preferences to allow menu customisation
Added: Added menu favourites feature
Change: Rewritten content module
Change: Rewritten folder module
Added: Added more powerful image editing library...

Hi @smartass can you check for me this problem?

There are 2 related modules "Menu & Menu Editor". For example, I changed the name of plugin Woocommerce in "Menu Editor" successfully, but if I turn on the "Menu" Module, the changes will disappear and return to default.

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.9.1 (NULLED)

2.0.9.1 – 11/05/2021

Fix: Fixed a bug in the admin menu where some links were incorrect causing problems accessing certain admin pages
Fix: Fixed an issue where the LearnDash menu item was being hidden
Fix: Fixed an issue where the menu editor options were not being applied
Fix: Fixed an issue with custom menu colours not applying to menu dropdown / hovers
Change: Added updated Portuguese / Brazilian translation

Hi @smartass can you check for me this problem?

There are 2 related modules "Menu & Menu Editor". For example, I changed the name of plugin Woocommerce in "Menu Editor" successfully, but if I turn on the "Menu" Module, the changes will disappear and return to default.

Update and check again :)

• Love
Reactions: hellearth
When I tried to install this theme this error message shows

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

When I tried to install this theme this error message shows

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

This is a plugin, not a theme.

Yes I done it as you said, first unzip and then zip it again to install.. would you please tell me how to activate dark mode , I am unable to find such option to make it dark thank you

In the corner of the screen where there is a profile picture of your account. Click on it you will get a notification bar and choose as shown

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: Nabeel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock