• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for Elementor

Ultimate Addons for Elementor v1.36.31

No permission to download
v1.24.3 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

Version 1.24.3 - Wednesday, 27th May 2020.
- Improvement: Login Form - Added filter 'uael_form_error_string' to change the error messages string.
- Improvement: Login Form - Added loader while logging in with social login.
- Improvement: Login Form - Added view password option.
- Improvement: Navigation Menu - Added active color for dropdown and current menu parent.
- Improvement: User Registration Form - Added filter 'uael_form_error_string' to change the error messages string.
- Improvement: Woo-Categories - Added action hook 'uael_before_product_loop_start' before UAE's products loop starts.
- Improvement: Woo-Products - Display quick view & add to cart by default for mobile and tablet for modern skin.
- Improvement: Woo-Products - Display quick view by default for mobile and tablet for classic skin.
- Improvement: Woo-Products - Added action hook 'uael_before_product_loop_start' before UAE's products loop starts.
- Fix: Hotspot - Hover marker not clickable on iOS.
- Fix: Navigation Menu - Open in new tab not working for WordPress menu.
- Fix: Table - HTML not rendering inside CSV file.

Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.24.3 Nulled

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.24.3 Nulled Free
v1.24.3 - Wednesday, 27th May 2020. - Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

- Improvement: Login Form - Added filter 'uael_form_error_string' to change the error messages string.
- Improvement: Login Form - Added loader while logging in with social login.
- Improvement: Login Form - Added view password option.
- Improvement: Navigation Menu - Added active color for dropdown and current menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak @NullMaster I don't know where I can ask my question about the template. When I want to import a template for the Single Product, Elementor asks me to connect with my Elementor Account. It there a risk with the nulled version or I can link my website to elementor to import the template?
Or, is there a way to download the template and import it offline without to connect to Elementor ?

I would like to follow this tuto: https://themeisle.com/blog/woocommerce-product-pages-with-elementor

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
@Babak @NullMaster I don't know where I can ask my question about the template. When I want to import a template for the Single Product, Elementor asks me to connect with my Elementor Account. It there a risk with the nulled version or I can link my website to elementor to import the template?
Or, is there a way to download the template and import it offline without to connect to Elementor ?

I would like to follow this tuto: https://themeisle.com/blog/woocommerce-product-pages-with-elementor

Thanks guys!
@medw1311 can u help ?

Hum for the import, I think so. I can't import the template if I don't link my website with an Elementor account. And I'm using the version of @Babak and @NullMaster. I will check again. Thanks!

And I will posted my question into the correct thread if needed :) Sorry for the off topic.

Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.25.0 Nulled

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.25.0 Nulled Free
v1.25.0 - Tuesday, 16th June 2020.

- New: Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products. ( <a href="https://store.brainstormforce.com/u..._medium=changelog&utm_campaign=usage_tracking" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Know More</a> )
- Improvement: FAQ - Added HTML tag support to a title.
- Improvement: Gravity Form Styler - Added style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks but i got error after after installation, i had to revert back v1.24.3

Babak,

There is a new version out! v1.25.1. Could you update, please?

Thanks my friend (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock