• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultra HD Wallpaper (Fully Animated UI)

aryapandey

Oct 10, 2020

Ultra HD Wallpaper is for all new beautiful and attractive wallpapers with Attractive, Responsive & Fully Animated UI. Set wallpaper as lock screen and/or home screen with or without cropping. Here in this app, Just copy & paste wallpaper images url in the database to add wallpaper.

Update History ☞15 April 22

Attachments

• codecanyon-32567937-ultra-hd-wallpaper-fully-animated-ui_2.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
I love the idea of a fully animated UI. Every time you navigate your screen, the wallpaper comes to life, creating a pleasant surprise.

When it comes to finding the perfect wallpapers, I've been hooked on anonymous HD wallpaper for quite some time. They've got an impressive selection of eye-catching backgrounds that can spruce up your phone or computer.
What's awesome is that they offer high-resolution options, ensuring your screen looks sharp and vibrant. It's an effortless way to refresh your device's appearance whenever you're in the mood for a change.
Their fully animated UI is a unique feature that adds a dynamic touch to your device. Watching your wallpaper come to life as you navigate your screen is a pleasant surprise every time.

Last edited:
can you update this resources to :

☞23 Aug 23
Target SDK 33
update dependencies
compatible with android 13

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock