• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
Hello, thank you for the latest update! Unfortunately, the Google Sheets integration doesn't work even after granting full permissions:

1703335442492.png

I have tried this on two different WordPress installations and domains, I have also flushed the cache, but the result is this - the Google Drive content is not fetched:

1703335278618.png

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.5

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.5 [2024-01-25]
New Trigger:

• Easy Digital Downloads - A file is downloaded #2486
New Actions:
  • BuddyBoss - Unsubscribe the user from a forum #2514
  • BuddyPress - Unsubscribe the user from a forum #2515
  • Easy Digital Downloads - Delete a customer by ID #2065
  • LearnDash - Extend the user's access to a course by a number of days #2529
  • Woo Subscriptions - Extend the user’s next...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, thank you for the latest update! Unfortunately, the Google Sheets integration doesn't work even after granting full permissions:

1703335442492.png

I have tried this on two different WordPress installations and domains, I have also flushed the cache, but the result is this - the Google Drive content is not fetched:

1703335278618.png

Anyone experiencing the same issue?
yes.. facing same issue.. their is no solution available for this i guess.

Hello guys,

I hope you're doing well.

So, I have a little issue: when I click on "Connect Facebook account", for example, nothing happens, as if the button doesn't serve any purpose. I've tried with all the apps, changed the browser, and even downgraded to version 5.0, but nothing seems to work. Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

update please?

Uncanny Automator Changelog​

5.6.0.2 [2024-03-21]​

Under the hood:
  • Recipe UI – Filters block not rendering on screen when custom delay option is used in Automator Pro #4509

Reactions: efefvoc
the version 5.5 isn't working, the action not completed because of invalid license key, please update.

update please?

Uncanny Automator Changelog​

5.6.0.2 [2024-03-21]​

Under the hood:
  • Recipe UI – Filters block not rendering on screen when custom delay option is used in Automator Pro #4509
The Free version is v5.6.0.2, but the Pro version is still v5.6.

You can test this, but may well be a bit flaky! :)

Attachments

• uncanny-automator-pro-package-5.6.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 72
The Free version is v5.6.0.2, but the Pro version is still v5.6.

You can test this, but may well be a bit flaky! :)
Thank you so much, the plugging is activated but when try to integrate some app like facebook page, it get this error "

An error has occured

Permission was denied, or an unexpected error was encountered while authenticating. Please try again later.
"

i even cleaned the database from the tables of the old versions but it's the same error as previous versions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock