• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please buy the hosting for me(I'll pay)? I am not able to use my debit card on the PayPal payment gateway (shitty bank). I'd really appreciate if someone helps me buy this, I can transfer to your personal PayPal account.
which country ??? debit card i also want to use

Can you offer reseller package and are you root? Thanks.

Tbh 140USD is my monthly salary, 2$ is good amount to be lose for me, but its my passion to be a web developer, so i came forward and Baught this hosting with high risk of loss, but No i m failed. This but @geekypixal dint cheated anyone. Not even me. I m so much happy after buying hosting from him. Almost daily daily i create a sub domain for new theme or new website research. But my main domain never slow down because of this. I am extremely happy with this host. But with confidence guys. I also took affiliate from his website. Please if you guys can help. Signup or buy from my affiliate link. I will give in pm if u guys agreed. Thanks alot in advance.

any Indian who can pay for me my card is not working with paypal i will transfer you the amount

Hi,
I have paid but is still showing not paid

Attachments

• Invoice-909.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
@geekypixal I accidentally paid 2 times for the same invoice #210. The first time I paid with transaction number 5V558846KB456992F but it was showing still pending. The second time I paid with transaction number 7PU331188G024460F it was successful. Can you please refund the first transaction?

• Wow
Reactions: geekypixal
@geekypixal I accidentally paid 2 times for the same invoice #210. The first time I paid with transaction number 5V558846KB456992F but it was showing still pending. The second time I paid with transaction number 7PU331188G024460F it was successful. Can you please refund the first transaction?

Please send me a support ticket. we can refund the duplicate payment

I have created an account, since yesterday afternoon. while doing so I bought a domain name but till now after installing Wordpress via the Cpanel I am still unable to access the site. What exactly is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock