• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have latest Wordpress version and Each and every PHP versions and extensions you can manage as you wish :)
Tried to setup a simple Wordpress site with just 2 plugins- however the site is practically unusable with the pages timing out or very slow. Agreed, for this discounted offer price, we cannot complaint - however no way we can consider this hosting for such use-case at the commercial price point after the offer . We guess for simple test/UAT for simple nonCMS sites - this could suffice.
The network bandwith is ok - we believe its the IOPs or the memory limits on these overprovisioned shared hosting servers which is causing such degraded sites on WP.

Getting so many timed out, not possible to work on the site, thought you were going to move hosting to other server, pm'ed you my user name

Attachments

• ssto.JPG
    ssto.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 26
  • ss to.PNG
    ss to.PNG
    165.8 KB · Views: 27
Getting so many timed out, not possible to work on the site, thought you were going to move hosting to other server, pm'ed you my user name

I saw your site, it's good and smooth in the front end. Also, you used some high-quality images and gifs i thing on the home page and it increases the page loading.
I know your site is low on backend while editing. I agree. it got slower than a few days ago.

Guys, I'm thinking to upgrade servers. If I move with the USA you guys will like?

Thanks

I'm already worked for you. and we have planned to transfer superman server with OVH US :)

I'm waiting the US server and got no response on my ticket since you ask me for 3 hours to setup the server 6 days ago.

I dont want to be seen as a pest but the server is getting sooooo sloooooow it takes over 30 second to load page so I can edit price on a product, even page with no content except for header takes almost a minute/ sometimes times out.

Happens to me all the time too! At times every 10 minutes I get errors 500, 503 etc

I moved my test website to another hosting service to see what was the cause and after moving to another hosting service, there's been no errors or sluggishness, everything works smoothly.

While on Ruu Cloud, it's still doing like that.

Happens to me all the time too! At times every 10 minutes I get errors 500, 503 etc

I moved my test website to another hosting service to see what was the cause and after moving to another hosting service, there's been no errors or sluggishness, everything works smoothly.

Just now as we speak:

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Then after 3-5 minutes, it'll come back active again.

Pathetic. But cheap!

Just now as we speak:

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Then after 3-5 minutes, it'll come back active again.

Pathetic. But cheap!

send me the domain name which has request time out.

You can change your PHP settings through "Select PHP Version" and can change the execution and input time

send me the domain name which has request time out.

You can change your PHP settings through "Select PHP Version" and can change the execution and input time

Execution is set to: 6000
Input: 3000

This is not the problem as I only work with Elementor and Guttenberg when I encounter the errors most.

Execution is set to: 6000
Input: 3000

This is not the problem as I only work with Elementor and Guttenberg when I encounter the errors most.

Well they told me they will be moving me to different server so lets see. Funny I did same copied the site to another host and like you said no issues at all. I think they are outpaced on server and network bandwidth

Well they told me they will be moving me to different server so lets see. Funny I did same copied the site to another host and like you said no issues at all. I think they are outpaced on server and network bandwidth
Yes, exactly. $2 for 3years gonna destroy the bandwidth for sure.

I'm only using it for demo developments and etc. Nothing serious going on there for me.

Even my demo or test websites are currently begging for mercy 😂

Yes, exactly. $2 for 3years gonna destroy the bandwidth for sure.

I'm only using it for demo developments and etc. Nothing serious going on there for me.

Even my demo or test websites are currently begging for mercy 😂
my website look fine and faster than after server change. But some php selector options and php ini = user.ini make sure it same value as php selector options. My website also streaming video adult and file on same server as hosting but nothing make it slow until now.

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Hello All Babiato Family Members I Buy 2-3 Account For RuuCloud But I Think Its Fake/Froud Because They Are Give Hosting For 3 Years In Only $2 But See Domain Whois Register In 2019 And Expires On 2020 Hosting Company Self Domain Register For 1 Year Only o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Expires On
2020-06-29
Registered On
2019-06-29
Updated On

2019-10-30

Reactions: Murtala
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock