• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vCardGo SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder

vCardGo SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder 5.4

No permission to download
Nulled 4.5

Add Plan import Phpmyadmin
Code:
INSERT INTO `plans` (`id`, `name`, `price`, `duration`, `themes`, `business`, `max_users`, `description`, `enable_custdomain`, `enable_custsubdomain`, `enable_branding`, `created_at`, `updated_at`, `pwa_business`, `enable_qr_code`, `enable_chatgpt`, `storage_limit`) VALUES
(2, 'Silver', 10.00, 'Lifetime', 'theme1,theme2,theme3,theme4,theme5,theme6,theme7,theme8,theme9,theme10,theme11,theme12,theme13,theme14,theme15,theme16,theme17,theme18,theme19,theme20,theme21', -1, 10, NULL, 'on', 'on', 'on', '2023-10-04 21:49:07', '2023-10-04 21:49:07', 'on', 'on', 'on', 100.00),
(3, 'Premium', 20.00, 'Lifetime', 'theme1,theme2,theme3,theme4,theme5,theme6,theme7,theme8,theme9,theme10,theme11,theme12,theme13,theme14,theme15,theme16,theme17,theme18,theme19,theme20,theme21', -1, 10, NULL, 'on', 'on', 'on', '2023-10-04 21:49:07', '2023-10-04 21:49:07', 'on', 'on', 'on', 100.00);

Download

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks a Lot

Caution Note: I recommend that you avoid this software, until the security issue is fixed. I recently purchased this from Codecanyon and fully configured it on my VPS server. The site stores all the information in in plain text due to which my AWS SES SMTP credentials was leaked and 100K emails were sent as spam messages due to which my account was suspended. Amazon support looked at the logs and confirmed the domain and the email SMTP credentials that got leaked. The credential was used only on this site and was only 2 days old. I have reported it to the developer, hope he will fix it.
Hi, may i ask if this security issue has been fixed by the developer?

The 4.5 one is buggy even with the original license, it give 500 error on many pages.
If the errors are due to the .env file, once the configuration is completed, it works fine locally, it works at 100% and Online, if not due to the contact download, it would also be at 100%, try to fix it, I only need to download the .VCF file and we will have a fully working version.

If the errors are due to the .env file, once the configuration is completed, it works fine locally, it works at 100% and Online, if not due to the contact download, it would also be at 100%, try to fix it, I only need to download the .VCF file and we will have a fully working version.
The previous version works fine, I just updated and it starts giving errors. It is not the .env file for sure, maybe some other conflict.

can anyone tell mw how can i solve SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'payment_amount' doesn't have a default value
insert into `card_payments` (`business_id`, `is_enabled`, `created_by`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (5, 0, 5, 2024-02-21 15:44:09, 2024-02-21 15:44:09)
1708511129333.png

Babak updated vCardGo SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder with a new update entry:

vCardGo SaaS v5.0 Untouched

Download vCardGo SaaS v5.0 - Digital Business Card Builder Nulled Free
v5.0 - February 15th 2024

Brand color customizer option for Superadmin and CompanyAdded
SuperAdmin can Hide or Delete plan Added
SuperAdmin can Refund Plan Subscription Payment Added
ChatGPT version 3.5 updatedAdded
SuperAdmin can Delete CompanyAdded
Company can Enable/ Disable Users Added

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi
after installed last v 5.0
i trid to login
i coming error
whos can fix it ?
thanks

Attachments

• vcard.aithinkpro.live.png
    vcard.aithinkpro.live.png
    13 KB · Views: 0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock